Grand Idea Mafia

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: They

Post Post #7675 (isolation #200) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Korina »

In post 7660, Korina wrote:
Player's Choice

If this role is rolled, the player gets to choose their exact role, alignment, and anything else relevant to the role.
They may have up to two role modifiers, and two abilities, in addition to any faction/factional abilities.

If they pick Cult, and this is the only Cult role, they automatically gain Cult Leader abilities. If there is already a cult leader present, and they submit Cult Leader abilities, do not change anything. The Cult then just has multiple abilities.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7676 (isolation #201) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Korina »

Day 1-3 Actual Deathproof Strongwilled Elite Cult Leader

Literally cannot die in any way, shape or form until Day 4. Abilities cannot be prevented, nor redirected. All Cult recruits retain their original abilities.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7677 (isolation #202) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Korina »

Ask Korina for a Cult-Aligned Role

Literally PM Korina and ask them for a cult role. Use whatever he says.

KCC is in effect for this role.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7678 (isolation #203) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Korina »

In post 7675, Korina wrote:
Player's Choice

If this role is rolled, the player gets to choose their exact role, alignment, and anything else relevant to the role.
They may have up to two role modifiers, and two abilities, in addition to any faction/factional abilities.

If they pick Cult, and this is the only Cult role, they automatically gain Cult Leader abilities. If there is already a cult leader present, and they submit Cult Leader abilities, do not change anything. The Cult then just has multiple abilities.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7679 (isolation #204) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Korina »

In post 7678, Korina wrote:
Player's Choice

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7680 (isolation #205) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Korina »

In post 7679, Korina wrote:
Player's Choice

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7681 (isolation #206) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Korina »

In post 7680, Korina wrote:
Player's Choice

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7682 (isolation #207) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Korina »

In post 7681, Korina wrote:
In post 7680, Korina wrote:
Player's Choice

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7683 (isolation #208) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Korina »

In post 7500, Korina wrote:
WereCult

Werewolf + Cult. All players who roll werewolf or cult are added to the werecult, which is just cultfia, but with werewolves instead.
KCC affects this role. Roll from all werecult instead.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7684 (isolation #209) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Korina »

Cultfia

Mafia + Cult. All players who roll cult or mafia are added to the cultfia, which is one joint faction.
KCC is in effect for this role. Roll between all cultfia to determine the cultfia leader if there is none.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7685 (isolation #210) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Korina »

In post 7174, Korina wrote:
Korina's Love

You are a named Cult Leader, except one random player will have their alignment changed to Cult at the start of the game, and one Cultist will randomly become 2-Shot Deathproof, along with their normal abilities. However, if you are the randomly selected player you will be given the choice of becoming an Elite Cult Leader or 2-Shot Deathproof Cult Leader.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7686 (isolation #211) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Korina »

In post 7175, Korina wrote:
Korina's Wrath

Should you die, you will randomly kill anywhere from 0 to 3, (randomly determined), players of the faction who killed you, including the player who killed you.
For example, if you're shot by mafia, you will kill your attacker and 0-3 Mafia. If you're hammered by town, you will kill the hammerer and 0-3 townies.

The KCC applies to this role.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7687 (isolation #212) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Korina »

Motivated Actually Deathproof D4 Cult Leader

Can target two people each night, cannot be killed whatsoever until D4. Normal cult leader.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7689 (isolation #213) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:53 am

Post by Korina »

Mystical Cultist

This role may talk in all threads they have access to, (including the dead PT and game thread), after they have died.

KCC does not effect this role. Instead, it'll affect another player. If this is the only cult role, randomly make some a Cult Leader.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7690 (isolation #214) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:53 am

Post by Korina »

In post 6490, Korina wrote:
Night-Immune Cult Leader, But...

If this role rolls, PM Korina with the name of the player who rolled this role, the link to the game, a link to a PT between Korina and that user, and a link to the Cult PT.
After that point, for all intents and purposes, Korina is now a player in the game. He is not allowed to post in the thread, but he is allowed to post in both PTs. Korina may also vote from the PT, but votes from Korina don't show up as coming from a player on the VC, but count towards majority. If the original player with this role dies, Korina now inherits this role, but still cannot talk in thread.

Apart from that, this role cannot be killed at night, under any circumstances, even if another role's modifiers should kill it, and this role may recruit people into the cult PT each night. Recruited players lose all abilities, and become Cultist Citizens instead.

If Korina is actually the player who rolled this exact role somehow, then this role becomes a
Deathproof Cult Leader
and uses the following abilities listed below:

- This role cannot die under any circumstances, apart from being modkilled, even if another role's modifiers say otherwise.
- Should this role be voted to majority, the day just ends with the player who has the most votes
after
Korina being lynched instead.
- This role can recruit someone into the Cult PT each night.
- It also doesn't matter if they're a part of another informed minority, they just get recruited anyways.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7691 (isolation #215) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Korina »

In post 6799, Korina wrote:
Cult Cop

----

If there is no
Cult Leader
or equivalent generated, this role is now a
Cult Leader
If there are multiple roles in generation with this same effect, randomly select one to become the Cult Leader.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7692 (isolation #216) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Korina »

In post 6801, Korina wrote:
Cult Innocent Child

At any given point during the game, you may PM the mod to reveal yourself as an
Innocent Child.

No specific alignment will be given, but you will be mod-confirmed to have the role of Innocent Child.

----

If there is no
Cult Leader
Cult Leader
If there are multiple roles in generation with this same effect, randomly select one to become the Cult Leader.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7693 (isolation #217) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Korina »

In post 6803, Korina wrote:
Cult Sacrificial Recruiter

Each night, you may attempt to convert a player to
The Cult
. If successful, the player loses all abilities and becomes a
Cult Citizen
instead. However, if you cannot recruit the player, they will instead be killed, and you and the Cult may not recruit anyone the next night.

If you kill a player in this method, they will not flip a role upon death.

Players recruitment fails on anyone with a PT that isn't a neighborhood or a personal PT.
(So Mafia, Werewolves, Pirates, Other Cults, etc.)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7694 (isolation #218) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Korina »

In post 6805, Korina wrote:
Cult 2-Shot Bus Driver

----

If there is no
Cult Leader
Cult Leader
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7695 (isolation #219) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Korina »

In post 6809, Korina wrote:
Deathproof Cultist

Normal Cultist, except they can't ever die. Should they be lynched, the day just ends with a no-lynch instead.

---

If there is no
Cult Leader
Cult Leader

This role automatically loses deathproof in MyLo.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7696 (isolation #220) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:55 am

Post by Korina »

In post 6818, Korina wrote:
Cult Vengeful

If you die, you may vengekill any other player in the game. This ignores abilities like bulletproof, and cannot be redirected nor stopped.

---

Korina's Cult Clause effects this role. Please see the bottom of this post for Korina's Cult Clause.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7697 (isolation #221) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:55 am

Post by Korina »

In post 6813, Korina wrote:
Cult Universal Backup

Upon the first power-role dying, you will take the abilities of that role. You cannot inherit factional abilities, such as PT or Factional Kill.

---

If there is no
Cult Leader
Cult Leader
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7698 (isolation #222) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:55 am

Post by Korina »

In post 6936, Korina wrote:
Cultist Alternate Account

At any given point this role may send you the action "Replacement". Once this occurs, you will begin to "replace" that player with a secret alt they make. You, and the player, must wait at least an hour before the alt may replace-in, and you, the mod, must go through all of the motions of searching for a replacement and then actually adding them into the game as the replacement slot. Once they replace-in, they are rendered deathproof for the rest of the day and the subsequent night phase.

The player in question must send you a PM stating this is their secret alt for the game as well, otherwise they actually are replaced like normal.

Basically, they can replace out as a secret alt at any given time as an action. Once that happens, they're deathproof for the current day and the following night.

---

Korina's Cult Clause effects this role. Please see the bottom of this post for Korina's Cult Clause.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7699 (isolation #223) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:55 am

Post by Korina »

In post 6819, Korina wrote:
Cult Motivator

You may target another player each day. If your ability is successful, the target player will be allowed to take two actions that night.
In post 6817, TemporalLich wrote:
Cult Combined Cult Leader Motivator

Each night, you may attempt to recruit a player to your cult and allow them to act twice the next Night.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7700 (isolation #224) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Korina »

Cultist

KCC is in effect for this role.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7727 (isolation #225) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by Korina »

1d20

Every single phase, or whenever this role is targeted by an action, roll 1d20, (a twenty-sided die), and follow the action listed on the table below. Do not inform the player what was rolled, unless otherwise specified:

- You automatically commit suicide.
- You gain a 1-Shot Insane Cop ability. -> Player is not informed the shot is insane.
- You gain a 1-Shot Insane Tracker ability. -> Player is not informed the shot is insane.
- No effect.
- You gain a 1-Shot Lie Detector ability.
- You gain a 1-Shot Bulletproof ability.
- If the player states any numbers, that number will be what they will roll next. If they state multiple numbers, take the first valid number. Do not tell the player this.
- You gain a 1-Shot Cop ability.
- Reroll, inform the player as such.
- You gain a 1-Shot Tracker ability.
- You may change your win-condition, and gain any factional abilities that may grant.
- No effect.
- For the next phase, the player must roll twice as many times as they should otherwise. If they roll a one, (1), at any given point due to this effect, they automatically commit suicide, regardless if a twenty, (20), is rolled, unless the one should come after the twenty. (See example at bottom.)
- Re-roll, inform the player as such.
- You gain a permanent Tracker ability.
- You gain a permanent Doctor ability.
- No effect.
- You gain a permanent Cop ability.
- You become Deathproof, unless the game is in MyLo/LyLo.
- You automatically win the game and leave.
This takes priority over
all
other rolls, if rolled.

This role wins if they roll a 20 OR if they are alive at the end of the game.

Example on Bottom:

1 5 12 20 - Player dies.
20 1 5 6 - Player wins and leaves the game.
6 9 1 20 - Player dies.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7805 (isolation #226) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Korina »

Serial Killer Jailor

Each day, target someone to jail them. They become roleblocked and put into a PT with you for that night. From there, you can choose to execute them, which bypasses all forms of immunity.
This execute can be used alongside your normal kill.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7822 (isolation #227) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:43 am

Post by Korina »

Break The Game

If this role rolls, generate the rest of the setup as normal. Once that has been done, proceed to make the game as unbalanced as humanly possible by any means necessary. That means but is not limited to: Cultfia, Mafia with multiple kills per night, full deathproof, a vig that can vig the entire game, etc.

Inform the player who rolled this they rolled this as soon as you do, and tell them to give you a role. That now becomes their role.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7823 (isolation #228) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Korina »

Absolute Freedom

If this role generates, do not send out any role PMs. In fact, don't generate a setup at all. Instead, roll a random amount of Mafia, Werewolves, Cult, and Self-Aligned, (the maximum number changes depending on how many are playing), and send to the players
only their alignment and nothing else.
If anyone asks why they were given just an alignment, or something along those lines, send them the vanilla equivalent of their role, using the chart at the bottom. If they PM you and mention an ability/role directly, that now becomes their actual role. Send them a proper role PM, (along with all factional abilities and whatnot), and proceed with the rest of the game as normal.

Town - VT
Mafia - Mafia Goon (No NK)
Werewolf - Werewolf (No NK)
Cult - Cultist
Self-Aligned - Survivor

Max Number Table:
Micro: Mafia and Werewolf; Max 2/per.
Mini: Mafia, Werewolf and Cult; Max 3/per.
Large: Mafia, Werewolf, Cult and Self-Aligned; Town must have at least five members. No limits otherwise.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7824 (isolation #229) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:53 am

Post by Korina »

Just an Alignment

If this role generates, just send people their alignment and nothing else. If anyone asks why they were send just an alignment, or mention any abilities/roles directly in PMs with you, do not give them anything. Instead, tell them they will automatically commit suicide two days from now, and they cannot talk about it. If they do, they will commit suicide automatically and be turned into a Neutral Survivor.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7826 (isolation #230) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:59 am

Post by Korina »

Go to Jail

If this role is rolled, send the person who rolled it the following things:
1) The spoilered image and 2) A link to the Dead PT.

Say that the player in question "did not pass go, did not collect $200, and instead went directly to jail" and include the spoilered image for their role PM.

Additionally, name the Dead PT "Jail" and send to players, upon dying, a PM with the subject line of "Go to Jail", and include the spoilered image and the Dead PT link.

Spoiler:

Town-Aligned
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7827 (isolation #231) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Korina »

Get out of Jail Free

If this role rolls, send the player the spoilered image and nothing else. If
Go to Jail
is in play; the first time this player is lynched, they are rendered lynchproof. Instead of saying they are lynchproof or anything like that, instead post the spoilered image and say nothing else. Otherwise, they are a VT.

Spoiler:

Town-Aligned
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7843 (isolation #232) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:07 am

Post by Korina »

Yes Cults!

You do like cults.
You do not have a post-restriction however. If you are alive when cult would end-game or win, you just win. If you are killed, the cult randomly gains two extra recruits. If the role attached at the bottom is in the game, you are given a Conditional 1-Shot Vanillaizing Strongman Strongwilled Vigilante ability, and informed of this. Additionally, if you are alive when the role at the bottom should kill all Cultists, you will negate that effect, dying instead.

Conditional 1-Shot Vanillaizing Strongman Strongwilled Vigilante: This ability will only resolve if you are targeting the role attached at the bottom, (No Cults!). If it does, you will automatically turn them into a Vanilla Townie, and then kill them, overriding the effects of the role. Otherwise, you will be refunded the shot and informed as such.
In post 7833, Enter wrote:
No Cults!

You do not like cults.
Every post of yours must include an image or reference to Edna from the Incredibles. If you are alive when cult would end-game or win, instead of end-gaming or winning, everyone in the cult is randomly converted town, scum, or killed. If you are killed, everyone in the cult also dies, resolving before your death.

Edit:
You win if every cult member is killed while you are alive, or if there are no cults.
If you reach your win condition, you will receive a new role at random.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7904 (isolation #233) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Korina »

An Empty Role PM

Send this player a blank role PM. That is their role. Nothing. They are technically still a player, while simultaneously not being one at the same time.
Any actions players try to take on them will automatically fail. This player does not count towards majority, nor as being aligned with anyone, but wins once the game is over.
They are allowed to freely post in the game thread.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7992 (isolation #234) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by Korina »

VT

In post 7947, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Anti-Social Survivor

Has Survivor wincon, but if it wins all others who would win with it lose.
This is basically a SK without a kill, jsyk.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #8003 (isolation #235) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:19 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 8002, TemporalLich wrote:
Unrepeated Werewolf

If this role is repeated anywhere on the same page, this role is instead a Voteless Serial Killer.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #8014 (isolation #236) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Korina »

Cult Leader

In post 8013, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Town Alien
In post 8007, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
The Keymaster

Each night, may give a player a key.

Keys are items that secretly do nothing, but tell the user of the key that they do something.
How does this role win?
In post 0, BBmolla wrote:
The alignment of the role isn't stated...

If the description doesn't mention win con, assume it's town.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #8072 (isolation #237) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:19 am

Post by Korina »

A Really Convoluted Role

If you roll this, re-roll until you get a role with an active ability, (eg. Cop, Tracker, Doctor, Mafia Goon, etc.), and proceed to add as many role modifiers to said role as possible to make the role as convoluted as possible. Bonus points if there's an activation requirement to the modifiers.

Note: None of the modifiers actually do anything.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #9649 (isolation #238) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Korina »

Strongwilled Alignment-Change-Immune Cult Leader

Ability cannot be prevented, nor prevented.
This player’s faction cannot be changed in any way, shape, or form, except through a modkill. This effect takes place as soon as the role is rolled.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #9846 (isolation #239) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Korina »

You Don't Get To Play

When you get your Role PM, you instantly die. If you're reading this, it means you've already died as well. Your death cannot be avoided, nor prevented in any manor. Upon your death, you do not get added to the Dead PT, nor any other PTs. You simply do not get to play the game at all.
This role wins if they die.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #9849 (isolation #240) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Korina »

No Role PMs.

If this role is rolled, nobody gets any Role PMs. If asked about the Role PMs, say that you sent them, and you can see that they have read them.
As well, this role forces eliminations to be compulsive.
Reroll this role afterwards.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #9855 (isolation #241) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Korina »

Inverted PTs

If this role is rolled, all players that would normally have access to a PT simply don't, and all players that normally wouldn't have access to a PT gain a neighborhood comprised of everyone who normally wouldn't get a PT.
Reroll afterwards.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #9866 (isolation #242) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:50 am

Post by Korina »

Simply No PTs

All PTs created for this game are deleted, and no PTs can be created for the duration of this game. This includes the Mod PT.
Reroll afterwards.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #9867 (isolation #243) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:53 am

Post by Korina »

Atomic Supersaint

When you are eliminated, you kill
all
players voting you.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #9868 (isolation #244) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:55 am

Post by Korina »

Hypnotist

Each night, you may target one player, and give them a post-restriction for the next day, along with the consequence for failing to comply with this post-restriction.
The post-restriction must be reasonable, and the moderator has the right to veto any post-restrictions they choose, and replace it for one of their own choice.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #9869 (isolation #245) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:58 am

Post by Korina »

No

Each night, you may target one player and sternly tell them "No," preventing them from taking any actions this night, and preventing anyone from targeting them.
Your target, and anyone targeting them, will be sent a PM containing only "No" in place of any feedback they should receive.
Last edited by Korina on Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #9870 (isolation #246) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:59 am

Post by Korina »

Yes

Each night, you may target one player and firmly tell them "Yes," allowing them to take their action, even if something would prevent them from doing so.
Your target will be sent a PM saying "Yes" in place of any feedback they should receive.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #9871 (isolation #247) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:03 am

Post by Korina »

Ultimate Vanillizing Revenge Disabler

If you die, you disable all roles, turning the game into a mountainous, nightless game with all roles changed to the vanilla role for their faction, with third-party roles becoming Survivors.

You win if you don't die.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #9970 (isolation #248) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Korina »

ONLY CAPS LOCK

YOU MAY ONLY TALK IN CAPS LOCK. YOUR ENTIRE ROLE IS ALSO IN CAPS LOCK. ANYTHING THE MOD STATES REGARDING YOU MUST ALSO BE IN CAPS LOCK.
REROLL THIS ROLE AND ADD THIS TO THE BOTTOM OF IT.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #9972 (isolation #249) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:15 pm

Post by Korina »

I have no mouth but I must scream

You cannot communicate in any capacity. Any attempts at communication result in your instant death. You are informed of the entire role list, including what player got what role, at the start of the game. The only posts you may make are naked votes and unvotes.

You are immune to all prods.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #9983 (isolation #250) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by Korina »

Cultfia Goon

Each night, you or another player in the Cultfia may preform the factional recruitment or the factional kill. Both actions may not be preformed in a single night, unless you are targeted by a motivator, or similar role.

Mod Note: If this role rolls, this replaces the normal Cult and Mafia factions. All players who roll Cult or Mafia are instead added to the Cultfia.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #9984 (isolation #251) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Korina »

Cultfia Godfather

You return an Innocent result to Cops and Private Investigators.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #9998 (isolation #252) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Korina »

Vanilla Townie

Thoughts on roll 10,000 is a player choice role?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10000 (isolation #253) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Korina »

Choose any role in the GIM thread, up to this role. That is now your role.

Mod Note: Before sending anyone else their role, allow up to 72 hours for this player to pick. If they do not pick within 72hrs, assume they are the very first role in the GIM thread, (aka VT).
If someone has a better idea, lmk, otherwise I think this is a good role for 10,000th role
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10004 (isolation #254) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by Korina »

The End

Continue rolling the game as normal, and re-roll this role.
Reroll any roles that die at the start of the game as well.
When the first player should be killed in any method, they do not die. Instead, post the following excerpt and end the game:

Spoiler: Flavor
As you all stand there, ready to eliminate [Player Name], you all come to realize the gravity of this situation thanks to [Player Who Originally Rolled This]. Innocent townies, mafia members, werewolves, cults, aliens, serial killers, and god-knows-what-else all live in this town. What other town would allow all these people to live together? Sure, just a few moments ago, all of you were all ready to kill this person, but something prevented you from doing so. It was this moment of hesitation that allowed all of you to decide to talk about this calmly. You all agree to put aside your differences, and try to live in harmony. This town is diverse—there's plenty of unique groups in this town—and there's room for everyone. There's no reason to kill someone, because you suspect they might be against you. As [Player Name] steps away from the elimination stand, you all decide to look off at the sunset. Tomorrow is a new day.

And thus, you all lived Happily Ever After™️.
The End.

Mod Note: It's up to the players afterwards if they wanna do a reroll. If the majority agree, play a reroll.
If a player dies to a dayvig, flavor the ending accordingly.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10008 (isolation #255) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by Korina »

Die

Within the first 24 hours of day starting, you must post
KILL (PLAYERNAME)
or unavoidably die instantly. That player will have 24 hours to pick another player, or unavoidably die instantly. A player who previously picked another target cannot be picked again, and any attempts cause the targeter to unavoidably die. The last player with this ability dies because they cannot target anyone else.

You also cannot be killed by any means until there is at least 3/4ths of the starting player count are dead.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10029 (isolation #256) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Korina »

One-Month Twilight

Adds an unskippable one-month long twilight phase to the game.

Aligned with the town.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10031 (isolation #257) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Korina »

Vt
Last edited by Korina on Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10134 (isolation #258) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Korina »

No Role PM

Do not send this player a role PM.

Aligned with Town.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10155 (isolation #259) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Korina »

Necromancer

Each phase, you may attempt to resurrect a semi-dead player. Semi-dead players revived in this manor have their alignment changed to be Cult, and will automatically commit suicide one complete phase after their resurrection. (Eg, a player ressed n1 will die at the start of d3. A player ressed d1 will die at the end of d2.)
Once a semi-dead player has been resurrected, they are fully dead, and are added to the Dead PT.
Members of informed scum factions with at least one living member cannot be revived.

Resurrected players do not flip, and cannot be targeted by a coroner, or similar role, seeing as their body has completely decayed.

Standard cult wincon

Semi-dead refers to a player who has been eliminated from play, but has not been resurrected by the Necromancer or similar role yet. Do not add semi-dead players to the Dead PT. Instead, add them to a Graveyard PT, which is an unspoilered dead PT.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10156 (isolation #260) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Korina »

Retributionist

Each phase, you may attempt to resurrect a semi-dead player. Semi-dead players revived in this manor will automatically commit suicide one complete phase after their resurrection. (Eg, a player ressed n1 will die at the start of d3. A player ressed d1 will die at the end of d2.)
Once a semi-dead player has been resurrected, they are fully dead, and are added to the Dead PT.
There is no restriction on who the Retributionist can revive.

Resurrected players do not flip, and cannot be targeted by a coroner, or similar role, seeing as their body has completely decayed.

Standard town wincon

Semi-dead refers to a player who has been eliminated from play, but has not been resurrected by the Necromancer or similar role yet. Do not add semi-dead players to the Dead PT. Instead, add them to a Graveyard PT, which is an unspoilered dead PT.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10167 (isolation #261) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Korina »

The Color Green

— Named Jester
— May paint someone the color green, neighborizing them. Cannot neighborize people who are already painted a different color.
— All players in the same neighborhoods as you will win the game provided you are eliminated.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10175 (isolation #262) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Korina »

Inverted Phases

Invert all phases of this game, then re-roll.
For example, if the game is day-start, the game is now night-start, and vice versa.

The order of altered phases is as follows:
Night > Twilight (if applicable) > Day > Dawn (if applicable) > Night

Notes: If there is a twilight phase, all eliminated players are allowed to talk—including those that just died.
For roles like governor or vengeful, their abilities activate during Dawn.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10177 (isolation #263) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Korina »

Town Day-Night Inverter

Day-phases are now labeled as "night" and night-phases are labeled as "day"
For example, d1 would be labeled as "Night 1" and n1 would be labeled as "Day 1"
Nothing else about the game changes.

Additionally, you are informed of all players with (actual) day actions, or twilight actions, but not of their role or alignment.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10178 (isolation #264) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Korina »

Monopoly

You may attempt to kill any role that involves money, (or would imply a currency of some kind), and steal their power, at any given time. If your ability fails due to your target not being valid, you must wait until the next phase to try again. You will be informed of your ability's success or failure at the end of the current phase.

Wins if all roles with money are dead.

Mod Notes: Roles like Babysitter, Banker, Bookie, Fruit Vendor, Hero, or any role that would reasonably involve money in some capacity can all be killed by this role. If this player submits a list of names, go through each of them until you hit an invalid target. If no roles like this exist in the setup, add the "Rich" modifier to three roles. This does nothing but denotes the role has money.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10179 (isolation #265) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Korina »

Silencer

You may attempt to target a player each night. If successful, the target cannot post more than five (5) times in a single IRL day, (starting at whatever time the mod decides), and posts cannot contain more than twenty-five (25) words. (This excludes votes, and quoting other players.)
Last edited by Korina on Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10180 (isolation #266) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Korina »

I Quit!

At any time during the game, you may post, in bold
I quit!
You will instantly die, but day will progress as normal.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10181 (isolation #267) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Korina »

Force Quit

Once, at any time during the day, you may PM the mod a player name. That player will instantly die. Their death will be flavored as them quitting the game.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10183 (isolation #268) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Korina »

Pointless Button

When anyone targets you, they are automatically sent this video.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10200 (isolation #269) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Korina »

Wandering Cult Leader

Each night, you may attempt to target another player in the game and turn them into a Wandering Cultist. You will not be informed if this ability is successful or not.

Wins if all living players are Wandering Cultists.

Mod Note: Make X players randomly Wandering Cultists at the start, where X is equal to 1/4 the total number of players, excluding the Wandering Cult Leader.

Wandering Cultist

Each phase, you may target another player. If that player is also aligned with
The Cult
you will gain a PT with them. Any time you are targeted by another Wandering Cultist, or find another Wandering Cultist, they will be added to your PT, provided yours is larger. If you target the Wandering Cult Leader, you, and anyone else in your PT, will gain access to the actual Cult PT.

Mod Notes: This role is not informed of who else is Cult. Name PTs according to the following formula: Wandering Cultists [Phase and Phase Number]. (Eg. Wandering Cultists Day 1). If a larger group finds a smaller group, lock the smaller group. If the CL finds any group, lock the non-CL group. Confirm in PTs all players involved are Cult.
Last edited by Korina on Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10202 (isolation #270) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Korina »

No.

You may PM the mod any non-mod post in the game, up to twenty times per in-game day.
At the moderator's earliest convivence, they must redact the post.
This ability persists after death.

Mod Notes: Votes redacted in this manner are treated as if they never occurred.
Last edited by Korina on Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10203 (isolation #271) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Korina »

T
h
e
M
o
d
I
s
A
P
l
a
y
e
r

You are secretly informed the mod is a player in this game.
You have the moderator's entire role PM.
You cannot say this to anyone, or you instantly die.

Mod Notes: You must have a post-restriction where you cannot, in any capacity, talk about the game, what you believe people are, or anything similar to that. Additionally, you are voteless. Beyond that, you can be literally whatever the fuck you want.
Randomize what faction this role, (the player that gets this role PM, not you), belongs to.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10204 (isolation #272) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Korina »

R
a
i
n
b
o
w
s

Y
o
u
m
u
s
t
p
o
s
t
a
l
l
m
e
s
s
a
g
e
s
i
n
r
a
i
n
b
o
w
Q
u
o
t
i
n
g
p
o
s
t
s
d
o
e
s
n
o
t
c
o
u
n
t

A
d
d
i
t
i
o
n
a
l
l
y
y
o
u
h
a
v
e
t
h
e
f
o
l
l
o
w
i
n
g
a
b
i
l
i
t
i
e
s
:

E
a
c
h
n
i
g
h
t
y
o
u
m
a
y
a
t
t
e
m
p
t
t
o
t
a
r
g
e
t
a
n
o
t
h
e
r
p
l
a
y
e
r
a
n
d
l
e
a
r
n
t
h
e
i
r
e
x
a
c
t
r
o
l
e
c
a
r
d
s
a
n
s
a
n
y
i
n
f
o
r
m
a
t
i
o
n
r
e
g
a
r
d
i
n
g
t
e
a
m
m
a
t
e
s
o
r
a
n
y
t
h
i
n
g
s
i
m
i
l
a
r

A
l
i
g
n
e
d
w
i
t
h
t
h
e
t
o
w
n
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10205 (isolation #273) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Korina »

Reroll this role, but add the following modifier: Tired

Tired players do not get day-start notifications, nor do they get any feedback until midway through the day. If a player is eliminated before they get their feedback, extend the game into a 48-hour twilight phase, and send them their feedback when twilight begins.
Last edited by Korina on Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10243 (isolation #274) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Korina »

VERY LOUD DOUBLEVOTING JACK OF ALL TRADES

YOU ARE A JACK OF ALL TRADES THAT MUST SPEAK IN ALL CAPS AT ALL TIMES OR DIE. ALL FEEDBACK YOU RECIEVE WILL BE POSTED WITH DAYSTART, BECAUSE YOU ARE CONSTANTLY SCREAMING.
ANYONE WHO VISITS YOU WILL ALSO BE PUBLICALLY ANNOUNCED AT DAYSTART, UNLESS YOU DIE, IN WHICH CASE IT WILL BE POSTED IN THE DEAD PT.
YOUR VOTE ALSO COUNTS FOR DOUBLE BECAUSE YOU ARE SCREAMING SO LOUDLY THAT PEOPLE ASSUME YOU MUST BE RIGHT.

QUOTED POSTS DO NOT HAVE TO BE IN ALL CAPS.
YOUR ONE-SHOT ABILITIES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
COP, ROLE COP, NEAPOLITIN, TRACKER, WATCHER, MOTION DETECTOR, DOCTOR, JAILKEEPER, BODYGUARD, ROLESTOPPER, ROLEBLOCKER, VIGILANTAE, PARANOID GUN OWNER, DAY VIGILANTE. COMMUTER, BUS DRIVER
Last edited by Korina on Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10244 (isolation #275) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Korina »

YOU ARE A JACK OF ALL TRADES THAT MUST SPEAK IN ALL CAPS AT ALL TIMES OR DIE. ALL FEEDBACK YOU RECIEVE WILL BE POSTED WITH DAYSTART, BECAUSE YOU ARE CONSTANTLY SCREAMING.
ANYONE WHO VISITS YOU WILL ALSO BE PUBLICALLY ANNOUNCED AT DAYSTART, UNLESS YOU DIE, IN WHICH CASE IT WILL BE POSTED IN THE DEAD PT.
YOUR VOTE ALSO COUNTS FOR DOUBLE BECAUSE YOU ARE SCREAMING SO LOUDLY THAT PEOPLE ASSUME YOU MUST BE RIGHT.

COP, ROLE COP, NEAPOLITIN, TRACKER, WATCHER, MOTION DETECTOR, DOCTOR, JAILKEEPER, BODYGUARD, ROLESTOPPER, ROLEBLOCKER, VIGILANTAE, PARANOID GUN OWNER, DAY VIGILANTE. COMMUTER, BUS DRIVER
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10245 (isolation #276) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Korina »

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10246 (isolation #277) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Korina »

very quiet day vigilante

you cannot use caps at any time, for any reason. your text must be size 75 or smaller, or you die. you are a day vigilante.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10247 (isolation #278) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Korina »

very quiet innocent child

you cannot use caps at any time, for any reason. your text must be size 75 or smaller, or you die. you may reveal you are an innocent child at any time by posting
i'm an innocent child
in thread. the mod will then confirm your role as this very role.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10248 (isolation #279) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Korina »

Innocent Child

You may post
I'm an innocent child
at any time in the game thread. The mod will confirm you as a member of the town.

Mod note: Instead of confirming this role as a member of the town, confirm them as a member of the mafia.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10249 (isolation #280) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:16 am

Post by Korina »

Innocent Cultist

You may post
I'm an innocent child
at any time in the game thread. The mod will confirm you as a member of the town.

Standard Cult wincon.

Mod Notes: KCC is in effect for this role. If this role is turned into a Cult Leader, they retain their activated IC ability. Confirm this role as a member of the Town.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10251 (isolation #281) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Korina »

reroll, but add the very quiet modifier to their roll.

very quiet roles cannot use caps, nor can they post any text above size 75. quotes don't count.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10252 (isolation #282) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Korina »

Super VT

For each actual VT in the game, roll again and give that role to this player.
Rename all player roles to Vanilla Townie.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10253 (isolation #283) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Korina »

Godfather Traitor

Mod Note: This role always returns a Town result. If the mafia attacks this role, they don't die and instead are added to the Mafia PT. Inform the Mafia of their existence. Inform the Traitor who the Mafia are.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10254 (isolation #284) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Korina »

Town Traitor

If this role rolls, re-roll until you get a Town role, and change the alignment to be Mafia. That is now this player's role.
Mod Note: This role returns Town results passively. If this is the only Mafia left alive, the town will be informed that they have X days to find the traitor, before Mafia automatically wins. Depending on how many players are left alive determines how many days are allowed. If 75% of the game is left alive, three days. 50% is two, and >25% is one. If this is the only mafia role, change another player's alignment to be mafia.
Last edited by Korina on Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10257 (isolation #285) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Korina »

Exodia, The Forbidden One

Pre-game, the mod will secretly inform five players that they hold a piece of Exodia, The Forbidden One.
Each phase, you may target a player and learn if they hold a piece. If they do, you will kill them and take the piece.
Should you have all five pieces, you will instantly endgame all other players, with the mod posting this video.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10258 (isolation #286) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Korina »

Mr. Mime

YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE WORST POKEMON IN THE ENTIRE GAME: MR. MIME. NOBODY WILL TARGET YOU BECAUSE OF THAT.
ANYONE WHO TRIES WILL INSTANTLY DIE.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10282 (isolation #287) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Korina »

Observer

If this rolls, take a random spectator and give them access to *all* PTs. They are allowed to freely post in any thread related to the game.

This role has no win-con. Re-roll after getting this.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10289 (isolation #288) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Korina »

Death Miller
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10290 (isolation #289) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Korina »

Werewolf Death Miller

Flips as a werewolf goon upon death.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10291 (isolation #290) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Korina »

Cult Death Miller

Flips as a cultist upon death.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10292 (isolation #291) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Korina »

SK Death Miller

Flips as a SK upon death.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10294 (isolation #292) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Korina »

Cult of Dog

If this role ever rolls, please PM Korina, and refer to what he has to say for further instructions, and CC the player who rolled this into it.

Mod Notes: For all intents and purposes, Korina is now considered a player in this game.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10299 (isolation #293) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Korina »

Polish Townie
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10306 (isolation #294) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Korina »

Non-Standard Cycle Names

While you are alive, cycles cannot be counted using numbers, but rather English words.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10319 (isolation #295) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:55 am

Post by Korina »

Mod Killer

On d2, you will unavoidably kill the mod, even if you are dead, as well as any players that are any form of moderator on the site. This includes but is not limited to: GTKAS Mods, Discussion Mods, Listmods, etc.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10329 (isolation #296) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Korina »

Cult Twilight Extender

While you are alive, twilight is extended to 48-hours. After 24-hours have passed, twilight can be skipped by a unanimous vote of agree.

KCC is in effect, except if this role becomes a Cult Leader, they retain the twilight extension as a passive.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10349 (isolation #297) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Korina »

72 hour twilight TL

VT, but they extend twilight to 72 hours
Last edited by Korina on Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10363 (isolation #298) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by Korina »

Mafia Leech

Each night, you may target another player. If they have any X-Shot abilities, you will drain them of all charges.
If you target a player and they are not an X-Shot role, they will become one with three charges. You cannot target them the following night with this ability, if they become an X-Shot because of this.

Basically the opposite of a recharger
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10372 (isolation #299) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by Korina »

Just Cult

All non-town factions are condensed into a cult, with this player being the cult leader. All other roles retain their original abilities, but are now cult-aligned.
If the cult ever reaches parity with town, they win.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10384 (isolation #300) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Korina »

Showstopping Mafia

Once per game, you may post
”That’s the show!”
, and upon doing so, the day will automatically end. All players with the most votes will be eliminated. Upon using this ability, you will be mod-confirmed to be Mafia.

You cannot use this ability when 25% or less of the original player list is alive.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10388 (isolation #301) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by Korina »

Just Die

Once per phase, you may kill another player. This kill cannot be prevented in any method, nor redirected.

Twice, after dying, you may kill another player.

Wins if they are the only player left standing, or if all players are dead.

If Just Survive is in the game, they gain a secondary win-condition of killing them. If they are eliminated, and they are on the wagon to eliminate them, this counts as fulfilling their goal. They automatically leave the game as a winner if this occurs. They still get their two post-mortem kills.
Last edited by Korina on Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10395 (isolation #302) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Korina »

Just Survive

Once, every phase, you may target another player. That player will automatically survive the next time this phase someone attempts to kill them in any method, including but not limited to: treestumping, exiling, eliminating, or killing.

If Just Die in in this game, this player instead wins if they live to see them die; otherwise, standard town win-con.
Inform the player if this is the case.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10403 (isolation #303) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:46 am

Post by Korina »

Highlander

At any time during the game, you may post “
There can only be one!

This will automatically give everyone a secondary win-condition of being the last one alive.
Additionally, everyone will gain a compulsive vigilante shot and doctor heal.

If a player is targeted by the doctor heal, they prevent only one vigilante shot.
If a player is killed by the vigilante shot, the killer is told their shot was successful, and they become deathproof for the next day and night.

Only one vigilante shot is able to go through and be successful. If there is a tie, RNG the player who is successful. Factional kills do not trigger this deathproof.
Last edited by Korina on Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10410 (isolation #304) » Sat May 01, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by Korina »

Showstopping Jester

If you are eliminated you will automatically endgame all other players.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10430 (isolation #305) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Korina »

Mafia Pi Voter

Your vote is worth exactly 3.14159 votes. To all others, your vote appears to have a weight of one.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10438 (isolation #306) » Sun May 09, 2021 8:56 pm

Post by Korina »

Anonymity

This is
NOT
a role card. Reroll please.
This is an
effect
. Effects are revealed pregame.

Before the game begins, all players will be provided a secret alt.
Before the game begins, the moderator will publish the original player-list, and all corresponding alignments. The mod will not reveal the alignment nor names of the hidden alts.
At any time during the game, you may attempt to guess another player's identity. Please see the following spoiler for how to resolve this:
You may ask the moderator for the true identity of your fellow scumbuddies if you are part of an informed faction.

Spoiler:
If player is of the same alignment: reveal the true identity to both players, and give them a PT if they don't have one already.
If the player is of a different alignment: the target dies, and their identity is revealed.
If incorrect about their guess, the player making the guess will automatically die.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10440 (isolation #307) » Wed May 12, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Korina »

THE FUCKING CAT

You are a cat. This comes with the following effects:
-
Knocking Things Over
- You constantly keep knocking things over and being a general pest. As a result, you are Hated, and require one less vote to be eliminated. This hated vote does not appear until you would be at E-1, if you were not hated.
-
Feline Agility
- You will passively commute each night, rendering you immune to all night actions.
-
Nine Lives
- The first nine times you should die, you will instead live.

If you are the only town member alive, you will automatically forfeit.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10468 (isolation #308) » Tue May 25, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Korina »

Tag Breaker

Once per page, the moderator must edit a post to break a tag while you’re alive.

For example - VOTE: user -> VOTE: userVOTE:
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10519 (isolation #309) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by Korina »

Innocent Child

At any point you may post "
I am an Innocent Child
" or anything along those lines that makes it clear to the mod you want to reveal your role.

Mod Notes: Reveal as Town
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10520 (isolation #310) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Korina »

Innocent Child

I am an Innocent Child
" or anything along those lines that makes it clear to the mod you want to reveal your role.

Mod Notes: Reveal as Mafia
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10521 (isolation #311) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Korina »

Innocent Child

I am an Innocent Child

Mod Notes: Reveal as Werewolf
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10522 (isolation #312) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Korina »

Innocent Child

I am an Innocent Child

Mod Notes: Reveal as Cult
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10523 (isolation #313) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Korina »

Innocent Child

I am an Innocent Child

Mod Notes: Reveal as Serial Killer
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10524 (isolation #314) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by Korina »

Innocent Child

I am an Innocent Child

Mod Notes: Do not reveal the player. Do not explain why.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10526 (isolation #315) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Korina »

Compulsive Post-Restricted Child Killer

If anyone reveals themself to be an Innocent Child, (or any variation of IC), you will automatically, and compulsively dayvig them.
You cannot say this is your role, or imply it in any way; otherwise, you instantly die.
This dayvig persists after you die.

Mod Notes: This role kills any role that has the mod reveal its alignment, pretty much.
Last edited by Korina on Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10527 (isolation #316) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:28 am

Post by Korina »

Compulsive Timeless Killer

You must kill both day and night. Deaths that occur during the day are not revealed until the end of the day phase, when the yeet has been determined.
You cannot be killed one time.
Twice, after you have died, you may preform a strongman kill after you have died.
This action will succeed commuters and other normally intangible roles.

If the game would end, the moderator will automatically use up the remaining post-mortem shots to try to kill all living players.

You win if you're the last one left alive, or if all players are dead.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10528 (isolation #317) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Korina »

VT

Mod Notes: Do not lengthen the name to be Vanilla Townie. The first role this player claims becomes their role. You are allowed to veto a role at your discretion.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10529 (isolation #318) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Korina »

THE DESTROYER OF ALL THAT IS HOLY AND UNHOLY, DEVOURER OF WORLDS, CRUSHER OF UNIVERSES - ERIC

If THE DESTROYER OF ALL THAT IS HOLY AND UNHOLY, DEVOURER OF WORLDS, CRUSHER OF UNIVERSES - ERIC is in the game, the mod must confirm at the start of the game Eric is in the game.
If Eric is alive in at the start of day 3/4/5*, the Cult automatically wins the game.
Eric is bulletproof once.
Eric can commute once, (only in Minis, or larger.)
Eric is yeetproof once, (only in Larges)
Eric can recruit even if there is another Cult Leader in the game. (Only in Minis or larger)
Eric is also extremely hated, requiring two less votes to be yeeted.

*Micro/Mini/Large respectively
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10530 (isolation #319) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Korina »

Stop! You Violated The Law!

Twice during the day, you may post "
@player Stop! You violated the Law!"
, or submit a name via PM.
That player will then be given a choice:
- Pay the court a fine - The player becomes voteless for the remainder of the day.
- Serve your sentence - The player will be unable to take any actions for the rest of the day, and the following night.
- Resist arrest - The player will automatically die. (The death text for this should be "Player paid with their blood.")

The mod will also link them this video in the PM informing them they need to make a choice.

Do not tell the player what these choices do. If the player does not submit a choice within 24 hours, (48 if they are V/LA), they will automatically resist arrest.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10532 (isolation #320) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Korina »

A Child with a Gun

At the start of d1, you will automatically be revealed to be an Innocent Child, and aligned with the Town.
You also have a 2-shot Dayvig. Both of these shots can be used in the same day.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10534 (isolation #321) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Korina »

Chaos

At any time, you may request in private for the moderator to shuffle all role cards. The thread will be locked during this.
You may do this once per day, and cannot do it if the previous holder already did so.

This role is a Neutral Survivor otherwise.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10535 (isolation #322) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Korina »

G U N

You may kill as many people as you'd like once, during the day. You will automatically die after using this ability. If you kill more than half the town, the town cannot win from your ability, even if they should otherwise.
If this role kills all players, then it is automatically a Serial Killer win. If there is no SK, give it to any 3p, followed by groupscum. Do not give the town a victory for this.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10536 (isolation #323) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Korina »

1-Shot Universal Doctor

Once per game, you may prevent
all
kills from succeeding.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10537 (isolation #324) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Korina »

1-Shot Universal Role Cop

Once per game, you will learn all the role cards in the game, minus who actually possesses it.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10538 (isolation #325) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Korina »

2-Shot Universal Tracker

Twice per game, you may learn who visited who, but not what action they took.

(Neutral Survivor win-con)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10539 (isolation #326) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Korina »

2-Shot Universal Follower

Twice per game, you may learn who took what action at night, but not who they visited.

KCC is in effect for this role. This role retains the 2-Shot Universal Follower if KCC activates.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10540 (isolation #327) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:26 am

Post by Korina »

Cult Dayvig

KCC is in effect for this role. This role retains its ability if KCC activates.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10541 (isolation #328) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Korina »

Town Cult

If this rolls, amend all Town and Cult win-conditions to state the following:
"You win if all threats to the Town AND Cult are eliminated, OR when nothing can prevent this from occurring."

This role becomes an Elite Cult Leader instead.

Mod Notes: For sake of end-game purposes, if this role is in play, Cult is not considered a threat to the Town, and can win alongside them, just like a Neutral Survivor could.
Elite Cult Leaders cause the recruited players to change only their alignment. They retain all abilities they formerly had.
Last edited by Korina on Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10542 (isolation #329) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Korina »

Mafia Wolves

If this rolls, amend all Mafia and Werewolf win-conditions to state the following:
"You win if all threats to the Mafia AND Werewolves are eliminated, OR when nothing can prevent this from occurring."

Mod Notes: Inform both Mafia and Werewolves of the others, and create a PT with the two factions. Both factions retain their normal PT, and normal factional abilities.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10543 (isolation #330) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Korina »

Third Party Aliens

If this rolls, amend all Alien and Third Party win-conditions to state the following:
"You win when all threats to the Aliens AND yourself are eliminated, if you have a different win-condition and achieve it, OR when nothing can prevent either from occurring."

Mod Notes: Add all third-party roles to the Alien PT. They retain any abilities they originally had. This makes it possible for any role with a different win-con to double-win.
Last edited by Korina on Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10544 (isolation #331) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Korina »

Cultfia Leader

Add all groupscum to a PT with this role. This role may recruit other players into their faction each night. Once this player dies, the faction may preform a factional kill.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10545 (isolation #332) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Korina »

Thread Lock

Once per day, you may PM the mod to lock the thread for 24 hours. This cannot occur within the last 72 hours of deadline.

Mod Notes: Do not explain why the thread is locked.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10546 (isolation #333) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Korina »

Town Compulsive Post-Restriction Giver

You must target a player each day to give them a post restriction. This can be whatever you want, but you must target someone.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10547 (isolation #334) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Korina »

Werewolf Information Redacter

While you are alive, the mod cannot provide feedback about any roles, with exception of role changes.
While you are alive, all flips contain just the alignment of the player.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10548 (isolation #335) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Korina »

No Role

Mod Notes: This player wins regardless of who wins the game.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10549 (isolation #336) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Korina »

No Role

Mod Notes: This player has a jester win-condition.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10550 (isolation #337) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Korina »

No Role

Mod Notes: This player has an unjester win-condition.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10551 (isolation #338) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Korina »

No Role

Mod Notes: This player has a survivor win-condition.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10552 (isolation #339) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Korina »

Everyone Wins, Except You!

Re-roll this, but when the first win-condition would be met, inform the players everyone is allowed to win, except one player who they must decide upon by majority vote within 96 hours of the game "ending."
There are some stipulations to this as well:
- It cannot be a player who won the game through their win-condition.
- If nobody is picked to lose,
everyone
loses instead.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10579 (isolation #340) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Korina »

Innocent Child Death Miller

Reveals at start of d1
Flips as mafia goon on death.
Player is not informed they flip as mafia goon, or they’re a death miller
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10666 (isolation #341) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:45 pm

Post by Korina »

Mafia Jack of
All
Trades

You have a 1-shot ability of *all* roles contained within the GIM thread.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10667 (isolation #342) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:46 pm

Post by Korina »

The MafiaScum Wiki

You have a 1-shot ability of all roles contained on the MafiaScum wiki.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10832 (isolation #343) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:41 am

Post by Korina »

Unaligned Vigilante

You have no alignment. Should you die, you will instead become your killer’s alignment, and survive. If you are killed by elimination, the player who cast the eliminating vote will be considered your killer for all intents and purposes. If you survive the whole game without being killed, you automatically win the game as a Neutral Survivor.

Additionally, each night, you may attempt to kill another player in the game.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10898 (isolation #344) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by Korina »

The End?

You have reached the end of GIM? As soon as the game begins, you will win the game. You may make the game end faster by killing one player each night though. You may attempt to kill someone each day, by asking them if when their story ends. If they do not phrase it in a manner of “Day (number)” or “Night (number)”, you will automatically kill them. Anyone who gives you a day or night their story ends on, will unavoidably die at that point of the game.

You are now responsible for writing the flavor as well.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10899 (isolation #345) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by Korina »

The End.

You are for all intents and purposes, an investigation-immune and 1-shot bulletproof serial killer.
When the game has five or less living players, you may post in thread:
The End.

This will automatically endgame all other living players, leaving you as the winner.

You can only use this ability if you have your bulletproof remaining.
If you are attacked, you will be informed you have lost your bulletproof.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10907 (isolation #346) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:13 am

Post by Korina »

Usurper

If you should be endgamed, or your death will result in endgame with you losing, you will instead win the game.
You are a Serial Killer with bulletproof, and investigation immunity.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #11209 (isolation #347) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Korina »

Cult Call Center

Each day, you may call another player. Players are informed they are being called, and are added to a neighborhood named “The Call Center” at the start of the night. The night you call someone, they are roleblocked.

Each player who is added to the Call Center gains a X-Shot copy of the above ability, where X is randomly determined to be 0 or 1.

If all living players are a member of the call center, all players in the call center automatically win.

Mod Note: Add all Cultists to the Call Center by default.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #11357 (isolation #348) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:38 pm

Post by Korina »

CPR Doctor

This thread hasn't been updated in a while, huh?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #11546 (isolation #349) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:04 am

Post by Korina »

Werewolf Twilight Vigilante Extender

While this player is alive there is a mandatory 15 minute twilight phase. This mandatory twilight is announced pre-game.

This player may kill someone once during twilight. This action can be submitted before twilight, but will still kill the target, (even if they are dying from the execution vote.)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #11547 (isolation #350) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:07 am

Post by Korina »

Mafia 1-Shot Sanitized Global True Alignment Cop

Once per game you may learn the alignment of all players. You will not be given any names, nor who belongs to what alignment. This ability will ignore
all
effects that could give a false result, (eg Millers/Godfathers/Tailors), but will not ignore a roleblocker/commuter.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #11548 (isolation #351) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:09 am

Post by Korina »

Jester Guilty Child

Once per game the mod will confirm your alignment being third-party.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #11549 (isolation #352) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:10 am

Post by Korina »

Town “Innocent Child”

Once per game you may publicly ask the mod to confirm your alignment. The mod will not, but will confirm that this response is a part of your role.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #11550 (isolation #353) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Korina »

Werewolf 3-Shot Activated PGO

Three times per game you may kill all players who target you tonight.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #11551 (isolation #354) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:17 am

Post by Korina »

Cult “Neighborizer”

This role is a Cult Leader. This role returns the results consistent with “Town Neighborizer” to all investigative roles until Day 4, and will flip as “Town Neighborizer” if they die before that point.

On Day 4, all Neighbors are informed they were culted, and have their role PM amended to be cult, with a 1-shot ability of their former ability. From this point onwards, this role is a normal Cult Leader.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #11552 (isolation #355) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Korina »

Doomsayer

You will be informed of all the roles present in the game, but not who they belong to. Each night, you may give the mod three names, and the role they were given. If correct, you will automatically kill all three of those players ignoring all forms of protection and immunity, and exit the town as a victor.

This action cannot be roleblocked, due to you not actually visiting anyone.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #11553 (isolation #356) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:27 am

Post by Korina »

Alien Guesser

You will be informed of all roles in the game at the start of the game, but not who they belong to.

Each night, you may provide a name and a role to the mod. If correct, that player will die regardless of anything that would say otherwise, (including Deathproof/Jailkeepers.)

If you are incorrect, the mod will publicly confirm your role and alignment at the start of the day.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #11554 (isolation #357) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:32 am

Post by Korina »

Conditionally Deathproof Innocent Doctor

You are considered Deathproof provided you are playing a game of chess still. During pre-game, you will begin playing a game of chess against an opponent of the mod’s choice. This opponent must be a living human, and both players cannot use any outside resources like Stockfish.

You and your opponent must submit a move every 24 hours or forfeit the match. While this chess game is going on, you cannot die. If you win, you retain your Deathproof forever. If you lose, you automatically lose your Deathproof.

The mod will confirm you are a Town Doctor at the start of the game. You cannot be recruited by a Cult, nor have your alignment changed.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #11555 (isolation #358) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:38 am

Post by Korina »

Ask Korina For A Role
(Alignment Mod’s Choice)

Ask Korina for a role of whatever alignment you pick.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #11556 (isolation #359) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:39 am

Post by Korina »

Reroll, but ask AniX if AniX is interested in playing the game.

If AniX is already a player reroll and do not ask AniX anything. If AniX agrees to play, publicly announce AniX is now a player.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #11558 (isolation #360) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Korina »

Town Miller Miller

You are a Miller, and will return the results consistent with Mafia Goon.

You are also a Miller, and will return the results consistent with Werewolf (Vanilla Goon).

You have a masonry with all other millers. If there is no other miller, randomly make another player a miller. (Do not add Mafia to the Masonry.)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #11560 (isolation #361) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:46 am

Post by Korina »

Mafia Mason Hunter

You are informed there is a Masonry in the game. If there’s no masonry, make two players automatically in a masonry. The masonry cannot have mafia in it.

Each night, you may attempt to kill another player. This ability will fail if the player is not a Mason.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #11562 (isolation #362) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by Korina »

Arsonist

Each night you can douse another player in gasoline, or ignite all players doused in gasoline. The only thing that can stop a player doused in gasoline from dying from ignition is a firefighter protecting them the night they are doused. You cannot die at night.

If all players are dead, you win. You also automatically win all tie scenarios. SK win-con otherwise.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #11563 (isolation #363) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:51 pm

Post by Korina »

Unbelievable Fake Claim

You are allowed to claim your role is literally anything, and the mod must agree to it. There is one stipulation. If any player, (for any reason), expresses doubt in your role existing, you will automatically become a Vanilla Townie.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #11564 (isolation #364) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by Korina »

Non-Normal Game

This role is a Godfather, (Investigation Immune + Bulletproof.)

If this role is generated in the setup, no roles present are allowed to be any role + modifier combinations you could reasonably find in a Normal Game. This is up to how the mod decides to enforce this either by rerolling or adding multiple modifiers to the role to prevent it from being classified as "normal"
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #11565 (isolation #365) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:05 pm

Post by Korina »

Werewolf 1-Shot Dayvig
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #11568 (isolation #366) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:24 pm

Post by Korina »

Town Compulsive Lethal Fruit Vender

You must act each night.
Each night, you must give someone a piece of fruit.
The player you target will be informed they were given a poisoned piece of fruit and will die tomorrow unless healed.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #11571 (isolation #367) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:22 am

Post by Korina »

Serial Jester

Serial Killer with Jester wincon + bp
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #11662 (isolation #368) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:05 am

Post by Korina »

Mafia Moderator Double-PMer

While you are alive, the mod must send all PMs to all players twice, including role PMs.

(The easiest way to do this is to click "Submit" again after hitting it the first time while the site loads/sends the PM.)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #11713 (isolation #369) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:45 pm

Post by Korina »

Guardian Angel

During night 1, pick a player to become your target. That player cannot die, otherwise you lose.
Three times per game, at night, you may cleanse your target of all negative effects, (such as douses/poison/etc.), and prevent them from dying that night, and the following day. This action cannot be prevented, and works even if you are dead.
You share a PT with your target, and may talk to them even if you are dead.
Your targets deathproof is not announced, and will ignore all effects like strongman.

If you are killed on d1/n1, you automatically win and will flip as a jester/unjester instead.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #11727 (isolation #370) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:04 am

Post by Korina »

2-Shot Daytime Cult Leader

Players are recruited at day, instead of nighttime. If this role is rolled, change one town-aligned player to be cult-aligned instead. If there is a 3p without a kill like jester/condemner/survivor/etc, change them instead of a townie. If they lack an ability, reroll for an ability.

In post 11723, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
Investigation Immune True Alignment Cop 2-shot Mentor

A thief? Naaaaaah

You give favorable results to all investigations.

Each night, you may target a player and learn their alignment, disregarding any effects that shall obfuscate this investigation.

Twice per game, you may additionally target a player and make them your Mentee. Mentees are converted to your faction and retain their roles. You may only do this if you do not have a Mentee.

If you do have a Mentee, you or the Mentee may additionally kill a player at night.

If you die, your Mentee will follow.

You and your Mentees win when all opposing players are dead and you are still alive, or nothing can stop this from happening.
:lol:

This is a huge badge of honor to have roles I design go into GIM because that’s the vibe of my roles are roles that could reasonably go into GIM LMAO
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B