Theme Test Market

This forum is for discussion related to the game.

Post Post #76 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:27 am

Post by Guest »

mlaker wrote:Sounds good but why are engineering majors mafia?

mlaker
The engineering majors would be mafia because they get no respect. Also, at my school, engineering is sort of a cult.

Another idea I want to run by you guys: Animal House Mafia. The mafia would be the Omega's with the Deam as the GF. How that sound?
Darkblade is lazy today
Darkblade is lazy today
Darkblade is lazy today

Post Post #77 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:27 am

Post by Darkblade is lazy today »

mlaker wrote:Sounds good but why are engineering majors mafia?

mlaker
The engineering majors would be mafia because they get no respect. Also, at my school, engineering is sort of a cult.

Another idea I want to run by you guys: Animal House Mafia. The mafia would be the Omega's with the Deam as the GF. How that sound?

Post Post #140 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:14 am

Post by Guest »

Stereotype Mafia? That was going to be my idea. Nooooo!

Anyways, what about Political Mafia? The mafia would be terrorists, and the rest of the roles would be liberal and conservative politicians.

Post Post #224 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:34 pm

Post by Guest »

I would like to try my hand at moderating, and I was wondering what people think of playing a Red Alert 2 themed mafia game.
Nanook
Nanook
Nanook

Post Post #394 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 23, 2004 9:12 am

Post by Nanook »

Thanks Ben
Gaspode'sTooLazyToLogin
Gaspode'sTooLazyToLogin
Gaspode'sTooLazyToLogin

Post Post #477 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:50 pm

Post by Gaspode'sTooLazyToLogin »

Down in NC, I heard that the real Mafia were planning to retire to the Outer Banks. Having been internet-deprived for a week, the first thing that popped into my mind was Outer Banks Mafia. Has anyone been there and/or would you be interested in a game? It would have a great potential for roles. I could also try a general Beach Bum Mafia or something like that, but there are some things specific to "OBX" that would be kind of fun to include. Interest?

Post Post #506 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:14 am

Post by Guest »

Well, the two-headed giant game would have to be a larger game in order to work, but the other two would be good for minis. It'll be awhile before I'm qualified to mod any of them anyways - for now I'm just throwing the ideas out there.

Post Post #514 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:17 pm

Post by Guest »

Once I have a few games under my belt, I have what I think is a good idea for a
Reservior Dogs
Mini - essentially with the cops as mafia and the thugs as townies. I think the flavor of the movie would fit the game well.

But that's just a n00bs 2 cents...
big_k
big_k
big_k

Post Post #525 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:05 pm

Post by big_k »

I posted here before, but no one responded to my idea. So I guess its interest is low.

Anyway, I have new idea. PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!!!
The idea is of an
"Adam Sandler"
mafia. It would be themed, obvivously. The characters would be drawn from all/most of his movies like the waterboy, happy gilmore, et al...
I am designing it for a theme mini (I know I'm not even on the list yet), but could make it a big game if enough interest is shown. If it is a big game, wolfie claimed to be my co-mod, if he still wants it.
big_k
big_k
big_k

Post Post #529 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:42 am

Post by big_k »

All the roles would be dervired from his movies, whether he was that role or not. In a big game, Scuba Steve (
Big Daddy
) is possible role. I probably wouldn't draw anything from SNL. He's been in 14 movies, thus there is a lot to choose from. So no Opera man or Cajun man. :cry: sorry
I'll start a poll later if anyone wants a movie specific adam sandler mafia or a general one.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”