Theme Test Market

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3553 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:44 am

Post by Sucrose »

What would stop someone from just Googling the answers? I don't think it would work very well on the honor system.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3585 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:36 am

Post by Sucrose »

In post 3586, Sir Bastion wrote:I'd like to run a John Carpenter's 'The Thing' theme perhaps.

though for it to really work everyone would need custom alts just for the game (as a big part of the thing is not knowing who's been changed) and to experiment starting a game with one large hydra scum account that as they succeed each night they can move one of their players into the new slot.

I really like this idea. Adds a whole new dimension of gameplay. And the difficulty of assuming the dead player's identity might help offset the great advantage that an unlimited cult faction has.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3589 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:54 am

Post by Sucrose »

Could you nullify the timezone problem by allowing multiple of the hydra-hivemind players to become the impersonated player? Like a hydra splitting off from a bigger hydra? It'd make pretending to have one identity harder, but would also alleviate the boredom of the hydra players in time spent waiting to get an body to play as.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”