Theme Test Market

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2350 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by Slaxx »

When I get my tenure and experience I would love to do a Mafia game after Cormac Mccarthy's The Road, or the movie, or combination. I already have setup written out and everything XD.

Anyone seen that/read that and would be interested?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3465 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:58 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Later this summer I will be running another one of these if there is still enough interest:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17936

EDIT: no explanation

Basically this:

You send me 3 bands you want to play as, each with a "main performance song"

I put something like "Mafia PR, Mafia Weak PR, Mafia Goon, Mafia Goon, Mafia Goon, Strong Town PR, Protective town PR, Vt, VT" into random.org with players

I match up the players to their respective role, then use the band's songs (not the main one) to determine an "encore" song which represents your Power (ex: Green Day's "Know your enemy" was Cop power in a previous game, Muse's "Resistance" was doctor in a previous game)

Then, if you get lynched, I write up a dramatic death flavor with the lyrics to the song you chose for the main performance song.

Its fun, you get at least some control over the game. I'm just not for sure if I can generate enough interest to do it again or not, it looks like most of my usual band mafia players have left the site.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”