Theme Test Market

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #986 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:31 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

What would you guys think about a

You Make the Role Mafia?

I would probably set it up as a mini, but if there seems to be a lot of interest, I might make it a full game.

Basically, probably done beforehand, I gotta figure this part out though, players will vote on different role mechanics and flavor for different roles until the players have created a full game of playable roles. I'll have to set up all the different options for them to choose from.

I thought about making this an open setup, since they are voting on it and all. But I'm thinking maybe I'll keep it closed, and the voting will just give an idea of what roles there will be. To keep it closed, I'll have players privately PM votes. This will create a lot more work for me pre-game, but I think it would be more fun.

Thoughts?
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #994 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:49 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

News Reporter
It is day one here in Murkyville with 23 of our 45 citizens all found dead, gunned down by a machine gun apparently. One victim was found to be a serial killer, but the other 22 were all innocent civilians, many of which were from the local police department or the local hospital.

Some Guy
Oh, my bad guys, that was me. I killed 23 people last night, but hey! I got scum, and I'll guarantee you I'll kill scum every night, no matter how many townies I have to mutiliate. :)
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #996 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:10 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

only 4 deaths? I like Kelly's plan better.

4+ deaths probably would be enough to speed it along. One of the most difficult parts, however, is getting a majority of the town, when there's so many, to actually lynch based on little to no information.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”