Theme Test Market

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4647 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Enigma »

Considering a mini theme on the Rick and Morty, filled with crude and nihilistic flavour.

Still in conceptual phase, but the game would be role heavy and swingy.

Was thinking of an interesting mechanic where an invention with a one-shot power is available per day, to be compulsively used that night. This power might have both good and bad side-effects ... like most of Rick's inventions.

Unfortunately, most people are too basic to use Rick's inventions properly so this would be probably result in: a slightly different effect (e.g. chance of self-destruction or unintended outcomes) when used by a non-Rick. Players would someone vote on how who to get to use the invention for the day, in addition to voting for the lynch target. Of course, since there are multiple universes, there are multiple Ricks, and at least some of them are evil.

Comments on the above? Ideas on mechanics, new or aforementioned? Anyone wanna help review? Not sure when I'll have a first draft - but someone to bounce ideas off during the process would be lovely.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4653 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 4648, Prof Fridays wrote:I'd bounce with you, Enigma.
Awesome thanks man!
I need to spend a bit more elaborating my random ideas into something tangible for feedback, though not sure when as I'm currently drowning in rl work.

It's been a while since I've watched the episodes haha, maybe a good excuse for to rewatch it all.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”