Theme Test Market

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:08 am

Post by DoomCow »

I was thinking about a mafia game situated in a bar. Players could choose to stay after the lynch, and gain the possibility to converse with others that stay, however their night choices could be affected (cop getting random results after to many nights, lady of the night can block role of stayer ;¬}, doc can't protect that night). And mafia can stay and chat to... Haven't laid out a scheme yet though
No you weren't there when nothing happened baby, some fool can testify. Nobody saw your nails were dirty baby, just blame the flirty vile. You've got to say the wrong words right baby, you got to tell a lie.
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:23 pm

Post by DoomCow »

Invader Zim sounds interesting enough, though I don't know about Johnny and squee, but ZIM is reason enough for me to play...

(I gotta sing the doom-song now... doom doom doomdoom doom doodoomDOOM!doom doom doom DOOM! doom doom doom doom doodoodooooom doomdoomdoomDOOM DOOOOOOM doomdooomdoomdoom doomy doomy doom. doom doom doom doomdeedoom.. etc.)
No you weren't there when nothing happened baby, some fool can testify. Nobody saw your nails were dirty baby, just blame the flirty vile. You've got to say the wrong words right baby, you got to tell a lie.
-'Lie' Daan

Return to “Mafia Discussion”