Theme Test Market

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3777 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:45 am

Post by theaceofspades »

I'm interested in doing a "into the Electric castle" themed one.
With time limit on the game, and each role/character having a special power on certain days. Like the Knight on the Mirror maze day. Like that.

I want to do it eventually. Right now It's not fully formed in my mind and I just don't have the time. And if no one cares.......
As the king of all cosmos remarked "is it really fun? or that it let's you forget yourself?"
aceofspades is the worst poster on site and anyone that hasn't got him on ignore is doing themselves a disservice ~N
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3972 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:39 am

Post by theaceofspades »

I'd like to see a mafiascum themed mafia game.
As the king of all cosmos remarked "is it really fun? or that it let's you forget yourself?"
aceofspades is the worst poster on site and anyone that hasn't got him on ignore is doing themselves a disservice ~N
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3981 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:54 am

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 3978, Umbrage wrote:would there be interest in Dishonored Mafia?

planning a large game with abilities that can be gained or upgraded via Runes and additional rules introduced based on player actions (via a Chaos meter that measures player aggression)

so if players change their votes a lot or lynch early Chaos increases and the game becomes more random and deadly, and if players take their time and unvote frequently the game stays at a less crazy level

same thing with player abilities, if you get enough Runes you can turn from a VT to a JoaT, and you can (for example) choose whether you want a kill or roleblock shot - which in turn affects the amount of Chaos in the game

in effect players determine how bastardly the game is

have there been any similar games I can draw inspiration from?
me gusta. would play
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3987 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:52 am

Post by theaceofspades »

There's plenty of named characters anyway. All the servants of the resistance had names. As well as all the actual major characters on both sides.

Only issue I see is that practically every character lends itself to being a dayvig.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4017 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

I'd play a HOM&M game in a heartbeat.
V/LA weekends

Return to “Mafia Discussion”