Theme Test Market

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4059 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 4053, Aegor wrote:Interested in a Mass Effect Mafia series based on the video games series. Maybe three games, following the story. I hope to have interesting mechanics that are flavor-relevant.

Would anyone be interested in playing? Or designing/co-modding, for that matter?
I would very much be okay with this.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4869 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 4868, Cook wrote:speedrunning/agdq mafia?

roles flavored around either runners or commonly spedran games, with abilities flavored around the tricks you do to gain time? mafia flavored around cheaters.
If you kept it as a micro or a mini theme you could probably do one game per each of the major franchise entries for example I'm pretty sure that the summoning salt history of Mario 64 any percent could fill an entire mini theme by itself.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss

Return to “Mafia Discussion”