Theme Test Market

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
korais666
korais666
there is no hound
korais666
there is no hound
there is no hound

Post Post #385 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:02 pm

Post by korais666 »

I'd like to present an *idea* for a game, the roles and such aren't worked out, but the game mechanism is like this: (it's a bit complicated and has some bugs, so lemme know how it could be altered).

There would be two mafias, and in order to lynch them, the town would have to do two different commands. For example, there could be a witch mafia and a clown mafia. The witches would only be killed by water, and the zombie killed by a pie to the face (or something. Like I said, the roles aren't worked out). The town could make two lynches a day, one pie-ing and one water-ing. I would probably make it so the mafia could kill eachother, and of course the mafia would have to be fairly weak.

I would also have to do something about the fact that the town might lynch two townies a day and die fast, and there's the issue of once a mafioso fails to be lynched, you know it's the other mafia. Post your suggestions. I know it's a rough idea.
Holy crap, I forgot this site existed.
-Me, 2/25/08
korais666
korais666
there is no hound
korais666
there is no hound
there is no hound

Post Post #438 (isolation #1) » Sat May 01, 2004 2:19 pm

Post by korais666 »

Yes. Lord of the Rings. And they didn't know it was a book first. Made me want to stab someone.

Anyways, I think religion mafia would be cool. You could have a bunch of important characters from various religions, 2-3 each, and have them each have special roles. It could be like Abraham, King David, Jesus, Mohammed, Judas, Buddha, Confucious, Zoroaster, etc. (Luke Skywalker?)
Holy crap, I forgot this site existed.
-Me, 2/25/08

Return to “Mafia Discussion”