Theme Test Market

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Lindisfarne
Lindisfarne
Goon
Lindisfarne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2017 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:11 am

Post by Lindisfarne »

Planning on doing a WW2 theme mafia. It will likely be awhile before it goes, since I need a bit more modding experience.

The gist is, it will be a very large game. There has been a second League of Nations founded, yet things are not as it seems. Several Countries are discontent with things and the rumors of war are abound.

Basically, the game takes place in the league of nations. Each day, everyone gets together, and votes to oust a player from power (each player is considered either a Nation Leader or supporter, although no one knows what each other's Nationality is) There will be several main nations, each having three players in a sort of Masonry, with different abilites based on history. (Expect KGB, Kamikaze bombers, Spies, and the Atomic Bomb to be some of the numerous abilities.) Each Nation may request an allaince with a player and their nation during the night, and several alliances can be formed ( Although there is a limit on the maximum number of alliance a nation may have) Expect there to be numerous rule changes to this game, moreso than in most theme games. Each game day will actually be a year instead of a day, with yearly news reports given by me at the beginning of each year. (After a brief skirmish with some German stormtroopers, _____, Josef Stalin, was killed. The United States and Japan entered into an alliance, and ______, A british spy, was found murdered deep in German terrritory.)

I am looking around for anyone who may be interested to co-mod this with me, to help flesh out ideas and go tune some game elements. I'd also like to see if anyone might be interested in playing sometime in the future.
[i][color=red]"He looks like the type of guy who can marathon write no matter his alignment without looking scummy at all." -Xtoxm[/color][/i]
Lindisfarne
Lindisfarne
Goon
Lindisfarne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2019 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:05 am

Post by Lindisfarne »

veerus, I would totally be /in that if I could be an Analrapist
[i][color=red]"He looks like the type of guy who can marathon write no matter his alignment without looking scummy at all." -Xtoxm[/color][/i]

Return to “Mafia Discussion”