Sluggy Mafia?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Sluggy Mafia?

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2002 5:04 am

Post by DoomCow »

I have an idea for a 20 player, Sluggy Freelance based game, but I'm not sure if any of the sides is too powerful, nor do I have any skill in modding... If anyone is interested in modding it, I can send the character roles as I thought them, as well as a scenario setting...

More info on Sluggy Freelance: http://www.sluggy.com
No you weren't there when nothing happened baby, some fool can testify. Nobody saw your nails were dirty baby, just blame the flirty vile. You've got to say the wrong words right baby, you got to tell a lie.
-'Lie' Daan
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2002 8:31 am

Post by Cadmium »

I don't know the comic, but it sounds like fun to me.

Why don't you moderate it yourself? I mean, if you think you don't have the skills, you can always mod a mini game first. Actually, you need to have modded a mini game before jumping in the deep :). But I think you should try it. I'm sure you can do it. It's not that hard. The hardest part is checking every day and never neglecting your game. But it's so much fun to mod, you'll do that automatically (I hope :wink:).
If you don't know for sure about the balance, you can always ask someone here to take a look at it. But remember not to let the same person play in your game later on :D.

I hope you will give it a try. Moderating can sometimes be even more fun than playing. Ask Dragon Phoenix :).
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2002 12:15 pm

Post by DoomCow »

it's not that I'm afraid I don't mod it well... it's just that I think It might be usefull to first play a few games :}
No you weren't there when nothing happened baby, some fool can testify. Nobody saw your nails were dirty baby, just blame the flirty vile. You've got to say the wrong words right baby, you got to tell a lie.
-'Lie' Daan
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2002 1:14 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Well, if that's the only thing, just sign up for a mini game first. After that sign up for your theme idea.

By the time your theme is coming up, you could easily have played more than 10 games! It will take more than half a year at least before you're up :). And in half a year you can learn a lot by just playing!

Just go for it!
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2002 7:33 am

Post by Antrax »

Plus, I can co-mod with you, if you want me to.
Antrax
"No matter it's right and wrong. It's not your turn to criticise me!" - Shing Kwun, "The Evil Cult"

Return to “Mafia Discussion”