The New Set-Up Review Thread

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2448 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Skullduggery »

Looking for a kind soul or two to look over my 13-player mini theme game based on the Internet's favorite cooking show, EpicMealTime. Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks in advance~

EDIT: Thanks, farside! I should be fine, but it couldn't hurt to have another set of eyes look it over.
Last edited by Skullduggery on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:13 am

Post by Skullduggery »

Looking for a few kind souls to review my large theme game based on Cave Story.

Flavor knowledge is helpful, but not essential. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

EDIT: Many thanks to Borkjerfkin and Natirasha for their assistance with this. I should be fine, but I certainly won't object to another set of eyes looking over everything. Send me a PM if you want to get in on this action.
Last edited by Skullduggery on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2725 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Who wants to review a 13-player mini theme game based on The Adventures of Dr. McNinja? Is it you? It's you, isn't it. Yeah, it's you. Send me a PM, you sexy sumbitch.

Many thanks to Cheetory6 and kiwieagle! I should be good to go, but I certainly won't object to another set of eyes looking it over.
Last edited by Skullduggery on Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2738 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Looking for a few kind souls to review a large theme game based on Persona 4. Sounds enticing, yes? It sure does. I can tell you're enticed just by looking at you. Don't try to deny it. Send me a PM, you naughty little so-and-so.

Thanks to Caledfwitch and Otolia for helping me with this! I won't turn down another eager reviewer, so be sure to send me a PM if you're still interested.
Last edited by Skullduggery on Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2839 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Are you a cool dude and/or girl-dude? Do you like to review games? Do you want to show the world how awesome you are? Do you like the cut of my jib?

If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, then today is your lucky day, buckaroo, because I have a game that needs reviewing, and by cracky, you're the dude/girl-dude to do it! It's a 13-player mini theme game with original flavor, so no special knowledge of source material is required. Opportunities like this don't roll around every day, so if you're interested, be sure to send me a PM to get in on this exciting game-reviewing action!

Cheery Dog is officially cooler than you.
Last edited by Skullduggery on Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2853 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

It's that time again, my little sea urchins. I've been working tirelessly on a 24-player theme game based on the Borderlands series, and I think it's finally ready for you to undress it with your eyes. Just like Borderlands itself, the setup is wacky, bizarre, and fun, so be sure to send me a PM if you're interested so we can review this bad boy together. Whaddaya say? Take my delicate alabaster hand in yours and go on this adventure with me.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2855 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Skullduggery »

Is that a pre-/in?

If you say yes, I'm putting you down as a pre-/in.

If you say no, I'm putting you down as a pre-/in.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2859 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 2853, Skullduggery wrote:It's that time again, my little sea urchins. I've been working tirelessly on a 24-player theme game based on the Borderlands series, and I think it's finally ready for you to undress it with your eyes. Just like Borderlands itself, the setup is wacky, bizarre, and fun, so be sure to send me a PM if you're interested so we can review this bad boy together. Whaddaya say? Take my delicate alabaster hand in yours and go on this adventure with me.

No takers yet. Do I need to start offering promises of pizza?

EDIT: Got what I need! Thanks to Xtoxm and Cheetory6 for being two cool dudes. If anyone else wants to lend a hand, drop me a PM. I won't say no to another set of eyes looking things over.
Last edited by Skullduggery on Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2898 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Skullduggery »

Sup, suckas. Street Fighter Mafia. 21 players. Hit me up.

Thanks to Performer and Cheetory6 for being two cool dudes.
Last edited by Skullduggery on Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2905 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Looking for a cool dude or girl-dude to review a 13-player theme game based on Killer Instinct. Drop me a line if you're interested.

*shrug*
Last edited by Skullduggery on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2969 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Undertale Mafia. Large theme game for 22 players. It's a bastard game, so expect some shenanigans. (Also probably my last modded game on the site, so I want to go out with a bang.) Shoot me a PM if you'd like to help out.

Peace.
Last edited by Skullduggery on Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2976 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 2969, Skullduggery wrote:Undertale Mafia. Large theme game for 22 players. It's a bastard game, so expect some shenanigans. (Also probably my last modded game on the site, so I want to go out with a bang.) Shoot me a PM if you'd like to help out.

Peace.
Got one reviewer (thanks, Varsoon), but I'd like to get at least two sets of eyes looking over this. Shoot me a PM if you'd like to help.

Edit: Varsoon and Frozen Angel are cooler than you. I should be fine, but I certainly won't object to additional people reviewing it. If you'd like to help, you know where to find me.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”