The New Set-Up Review Thread

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Roxxar
Roxxar
Watcher
Roxxar
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #2309 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by Roxxar »

Hmm. I would like a review for an idea a few forum members gave me.

I put the idea into a role and people said it needs a lot of work. So only one role example will be given. :L

Nevermind, I'm down to give an entire list.
Roxxar
Roxxar
Watcher
Roxxar
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #2310 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by Roxxar »

Erm. I don't mean to be desperate, but I really need feedback on my mafia game I plan for another Forum. Please halp. :<
~~~~~
My Mafia game I decided to host in another forum is going to be based off of a famous Flash game known as Strike Force Heroes (And it's sequel). It has 21 players pre-signed up, and 12 roles. (4 are Mafia, 1 is Serial Killer, and 7 are Townie)

This is open setup, and the Mafia roles aren't necessarily ROLES, but each have 4 one-shot abilities each.
Roxxar
Roxxar
Watcher
Roxxar
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #2324 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:19 am

Post by Roxxar »

In post 2310, Roxxar wrote:Erm. I don't mean to be
My Mafia game I decided to host in another forum is going to be based off of a famous Flash game known as Strike Force Heroes (And it's sequel). It has 21 players pre-signed up, and 12 roles. (4 are Mafia, 1 is Serial Killer, and 7 are Townie)

This is open setup, and the Mafia roles aren't necessarily ROLES, but each have 4 one-shot abilities each.
Not to be rude but I need a reviewer soon. :<

It's... Basically a new take on the game where the Mafia have 4 one-shot abilities instead of preset roles.
Roxxar
Roxxar
Watcher
Roxxar
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #2339 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:26 am

Post by Roxxar »

In post 2310, Roxxar wrote:Erm. I don't mean to be desperate, but

Still looking for at least one reviewer. I'm getting feedback from the forum I'm hosting in, so it's sorta balancing out a lot more.

Reduced to 13 players. 3 are Mafia, 1 is SK, and 9 are Townies. Mafia has 4 one-shot abilities that make them special. (This is a new sort of set-up I'm attempting)
Roxxar
Roxxar
Watcher
Roxxar
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #2346 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:51 am

Post by Roxxar »

In post 2345, N wrote:
In post 2339, Roxxar wrote:
In post 2310, Roxxar wrote:Erm. I don't mean to be desperate, but

Still looking for at least one reviewer. I'm getting feedback from the forum I'm hosting in, so it's sorta balancing out a lot more.

Reduced to 13 players. 3 are Mafia, 1 is SK, and 9 are Townies. Mafia has 4 one-shot abilities that make them special. (This is a new sort of set-up I'm attempting)
If it's open, you might have more luck in the open set-up review thread. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ead#unread
Oh. I thought that was for people who finished their review and wanted to share it openly. ._.

Thanks. I hope this helps too.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”