The New Set-Up Review Thread

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2757 (isolation #0) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:09 am

Post by pisskop »

I have a large game I'd like reviewed. It has special mechanics. I'd like 3 reviewers.

1 more plz kthnx! :)
Last edited by pisskop on Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2831 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:10 am

Post by pisskop »

Looking for two people to look over my Blitz game idea.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2845 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:05 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2831, pisskop wrote:Looking for two people to look over my Blitz game idea.

An additional voice may be required.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2862 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:16 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2861, AlwaysInnocent wrote:I need some reviewers for a 15p game I am working on. It is a non-normal open setup, however, it is not a bastard game. Players know exactly what to expect. The setup is completely transparent. There is no element of randomness (that cannot be prevented by the action of a rational player). Of course, the initial move by Nature is an exception. This is inherently random, but does not affect the expected utility of each team, assuming that players are equal in skill. (This is just like any other game.) It will involve modifying some nightkill mechanics, and the rest of the setup is based on this modification.

Furthermore, this game will be themeless. I will pay no attention whatsoever to flavor or story (I am just not that kind of person). Instead, it will focus on logic and reasoning. Speculation about the actual role distribution is not only allowed, it is also encouraged.

Having seen this, Id be interesting in co/backup modding it for the AI should it be approved. It uses unique mechanics.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3262 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:21 am

Post by pisskop »

House!

assuming you mean 'a reasonable kpn ratio' when you say 'no sk' . . .
you have 3 deaths a day +-1 for the odd vig. 20+ player would allow for the ratios, but specific roles and power balance will really help determine that. 8 scum is a lot for a normal.
'
Speaking of normals were re-ruled recently. The new set of rules - many changes were made since last year. For example, now you can have zero non-whitelisted roles, and SKs cannot be in minis. However, what is and is not allowed was really expanded upon.

A theme might be better for you if you want something spicier, just to be safe.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3263 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:21 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3260, Blatant Scum wrote:Not sure if this is the right topic, but there is only one way how to find out!
I need review for semi-open micro game where scum doesn't know each other. A co-mod also needed.
Sure, duder, this isnt quite the right home for it, but ill volunteer.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3268 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

balls can def involve a lot of crosskilling. Or none, depending on how good and of what disposition scum is.

For a large I think my goal is to allow for 5 days minimum for town to get their stuff together.

Anywho, if you have a specific setup in mind you can /in for a mod slot now, and get it reviewed by the NRG. If you have an idea but not a setup, or want to perfect it outside of the nrg you can make a Private Thread now and just invite people to review it. I could make and pass one to you if you want, Wake.

. . . except then i wouldnt be able to play it!

Return to “Mafia Discussion”