The New Set-Up Review Thread

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3133 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 3131, mastina wrote:Hey there.
I'm in need of a reviewer or two for my next Large Theme, The Mod is
Mafia
Spoiler: Public Mechanics
I AM THE SUPREME RULER OF ALL
  • This game is explicitly a
    :
    Town
    :
    Mafia
    game.
  • I,
    mastina
    , your game moderator, am aligned with
    the
    Mafia
    as a fifth member. I have those four players' best interests at heart at all times.
  • Given this inherent premise, this game is bastard-as-
    hell
  • However, I am still your game moderator. I will guarantee you that all official moderator information will be guaranteed to be accurate (barring mod error of course). The opening post, rules, game mechanics, all votecounts, prods, replacements, flips, etc. will be handled as a moderator and not as a player and are thus immune to falsification.
  • I can vote like any player, but my vote is worth 0.
  • I can be voted, but I cannot be lynched; votes on me will do nothing and are equivalent to Not Voting.
  • I cannot inform the mafia of any player's role.
  • I cannot inform the mafia of the existence of any role.
  • As an extension, I cannot inform the mafia if a town player is fakeclaiming or realclaiming a role.
  • I cannot submit night actions for the scumteam.
  • However, I CAN be sent to do the nightkill if the scumteam so chooses to elect me to do so.
  • I am therefore a valid target of any night action myself.
  • Though I am incredibly limited in what I can/can't say, I am permitted to vaguely help the mafia in their planning.
  • I am able to post as a player.
  • I am able to abuse my moderator edit/delete powers to further the scum wincon of my own free will.
  • The mafia may ask me to edit or even delete any post. However, there are restrictions to this.
    1. I cannot manipulate official game content: votecounts, prods, flips, etc. are all guaranteed to be accurate.
    2. I cannot delete any post with a valid vote or a valid unvote.
    3. I cannot edit a valid vote or a valid unvote out of a post.
    4. If a vote or unvote is only invalid because of broken tags, I cannot edit/delete it because I am moderator-bound to fix the broken tag and thus it will become a valid vote/unvote and be subject to the above rules.
    5. The mafia cannot ask me to break tags in a post where tags were working, as I am moderator-bound to fix any broken tags.
    6. The mafia cannot ask me to delete essentially a whole gamedays' worth of posts.
    7. The mafia cannot ask me to delete a post made over three phases ago.
    8. The mafia cannot ask me to edit a post made over five phases ago.

Hoooly shit this looks fun

Return to “Mafia Discussion”