The New Set-Up Review Thread

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #612 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:56 am

Post by PokerFace »

I might need a second oppinion on some of the things I plan to do with...

Bastard Face Mafia

Need someone cool who won't be able to join the game when I run it on the 29th during marathon day.
Last edited by PokerFace on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #614 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:00 am

Post by PokerFace »

shaft.ed wrote:
PokerFace wrote:I might need a second oppinion on some of the things I plan to do with...

Bastard Face Mafia

Need someone cool who won't be able to join the game when I run it on the 29th during marathon day.
I won't be partaking in the festivities. Coolness may or may not apply. I can give a second oppinion for sure.
<3

Ok I'll show you what I got after I get off work. Setup is on home computer
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #766 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:57 am

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:
Future planned Marathon Games

Killing Spree Mafia
= Small Town version of Tar's Worst Idea Mafia. Take a bunch of guns, draft them off, fight over them, see who is left standing
Texas Outlaws
= Just like Texas Justice (Every townie = 1-shot vidge) except not as easily broken. The mafia is allowed to perform 1 Kill as well as 1 Block as a team at night. These actions can be performed on the same player but don't have to be.
Two Face Mafia
= Bastard Game with a bastard twist. Run while you still can!
Mafia Drunk
= Look at GD and all the drunk and or deranged postings. Let's fight about it!
Something with Neighbors and Mafia
= Likely last one to be run as I have not given it as much thought as the rest. Its just something I eventually want to do since I <3 neighbors

Disclaimer: Not sure which will be run when but this is what I have thought up. I'll make an updated post when I get a schedule of what when and or a title/setup for the neighbor game thought up
Games 1 - 3 are open and or I already have a reviewer linedup about it. Game 4 I will need a reviewer
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #772 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:23 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Percy wrote:If any of the last three posters want me to look at their games, send me a PM!
PokerFace wrote:
PokerFace wrote:
Future planned Marathon Games

Killing Spree Mafia
= Small Town version of Tar's Worst Idea Mafia. Take a bunch of guns, draft them off, fight over them, see who is left standing
Texas Outlaws
= Just like Texas Justice (Every townie = 1-shot vidge) except not as easily broken. The mafia is allowed to perform 1 Kill as well as 1 Block as a team at night. These actions can be performed on the same player but don't have to be.
Two Face Mafia
= Bastard Game with a bastard twist. Run while you still can!
Mafia Drunk
= Look at GD and all the drunk and or deranged postings. Let's fight about it!
Something with Neighbors and Mafia
= Likely last one to be run as I have not given it as much thought as the rest. Its just something I eventually want to do since I <3 neighbors

Disclaimer: Not sure which will be run when but this is what I have thought up. I'll make an updated post when I get a schedule of what when and or a title/setup for the neighbor game thought up
Games 1 - 3 are open and or I already have a reviewer linedup about it. Game 4 I will need a reviewer
My games are a bit complicated and it would seem the reviewer I had in mind for game 3 is a bit busy. You sure your up for reviewing Mafia Drunk and Two Face Mafia, Percy? Two face mafia is really bastardly, people are gonna hate me.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1122 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Max wrote:So the mafia traitor in effect has to formulate cases against townie players?
yep and the neighbor thing could be useful to just about all players in that scenario

doctor getting it means he could get a cool team work thing going. Goons and traitor get easy time duping town or possibly figuring out who his on which side. And town can get interigation info from their neighbors pretty easy too.

Interesting elements pretty well down but i need a snappy title and a better balance perspective in case i am missing any odd/bad scenarios. Never hurts to get a second opinion

Edit: And Yes Mr. Rogers = PF for those not in the know
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2558 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:26 am

Post by PokerFace »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p5795651

I have finally decided to get in the queue lines and run a mini normal. I have come up with a good normal setup that should be balanced. PM me if you'd be willing to listen to the setup design/review it
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2560 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:10 am

Post by PokerFace »

Faraday wrote:Normal review committee will do that for you, if you want. They check for normalcy/balance if asked.
ok was not aware. who do i go to to get that?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2563 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:16 am

Post by PokerFace »

reading is fundamental, kinda surprised i ain't got that PM from Tierce yet regarding her wanting that info
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2752 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:05 am

Post by PokerFace »

anyone real good at balancing semi-open king makers? I plan to make one and would love to collaborate with someone. PM if interested
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2783 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:41 am

Post by PokerFace »

I would like a reviewer for this:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p6986944
Setup is coming along well in my head and I would like to hear a voice not from my head

Edit: ika and otalia have agreed to help me with this
Last edited by PokerFace on Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”