Long term health of mafiascum

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Kison »

Yep, exactly. Relevant, useful content.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:58 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 846, xRECKONERx wrote:good job kison
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Kison »

I usually track SEO at the start of the month. Figured there's no reason not to share this here. Low numbers are better:

Spoiler:
Mar 1 2017
Mar 6 2017
Mar 9 2017
Mar 14 2017
Mar 17 2017
Mar 20 2017
Apr 1 2017
Nov 13 2017
Mar 4 2018
Apr 1 2018
May 2018
mafia
-
forum mafia
mafia game
mafia party game
play mafia
-
play mafia online
-
werewolf
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
forum werewolf
-
-
werewolf game
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
werewolf party game
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
play werewolf
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
play werewolf online
-
mafia roles
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
mafia strategy
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
mafia setups
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
mafia online
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
mafia game online
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
mafia card game
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
how to play mafia
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
werewolf game online
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
mafia card game online
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
online mafia
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
mafia party game online
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
how to play mafia card game
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Mathdino »

so the question we all want to know is

did "mfascm" successfully bring in millennials
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Maruchan »

In post 820, BBmolla wrote:It’s like someone saying “team mafia will ruin the site,” it’s absolute nonsense.

Any arguments about people using it to show off or whatever are dumb arguments anyway. Any of us who have played league or over watch or whatever games know the “my stats are better, you play support.” But that shouldn’t stop ranked games it’s really not that big of a deal and that sort of thing happens at this site already so it won’t be any different.
this literally happened to me in my last scum-play. In scum PT we were like "maru: IDK what to do. Other person: I know this setup we do X, Y, then Z. M: Okay. Other person: do you want me to bus you or you to bus me? me" you should probably do all the heavy lifting idfk what I'm doing here..."
In post 827, GreyICE wrote:Again, I feel like W/L record is better. W/L record accomplishes the same goal of giving meaning to the games, without all the horror of a ranking system. Plus it matches what people are currently doing. Not reinventing the wheel is good!

Seriously, to start with, any ranking system for a team game has to approximately determine the strength of the team. Methods for doing this could probably fill a book, and are in all respects slightly arbitrary, as it's very hard to develop a methodology of quantifying both how much individual player skill contributes to team win, and how much a lack of other player skill contributes to team loss.
so make a queue where the w/l record in that queue is tracked, and don't track it site-wide. Sometimes people play in some off-the-wall setups or some CRAZY mechanics and take some gambles they wouldn't take in a normal or in a oft-used setup, because it's a unique game or a unique mechanic. Those games shouldn't count against any form of officially recognized status (ranking, w/l record, etc)

If I play that one variant with 50 people all given unlimited dayvigs and a dayvig ends the day and rolls to d2 with a 24 hour delay on their dayvig usage, and i get shot in first day first post, then my team goes on to lose, do I want that in my "official" stats? Nah. I "played that game to have fun" not "played that game to win". Sure I wanted to win going into it, who doesn't? But nobody expects to go into a game like that and have a level of seriousness found in games like chess mafia, strategy mafia, or team mafia. And wouldn't want it compared to those types of games in an arbitrary stat.

if there is any form of officially-tracked stat (w/l, rank, skill, etc, whateverthefuck) it should be in it's own queue, or have theme queues or micro queue or SOMETHING be immune to it, so people can go there for the more whimsical less serious games (like my last Grand Idea uPick. Would you want a game where you changed roles three times, died twice, then deadlocked the voting pool from the grave on your third role to count against an officially tracked stat? lolno)
In post 852, Kison wrote:I usually track SEO at the start of the month. Figured there's no reason not to share this here. Low numbers are better:

Spoiler:
Mar 1 2017
Mar 6 2017
Mar 9 2017
Mar 14 2017
Mar 17 2017
Mar 20 2017
Apr 1 2017
Nov 13 2017
Mar 4 2018
Apr 1 2018
May 2018
mafia
-
forum mafia
mafia game
mafia party game
play mafia
-
play mafia online
-
werewolf
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
forum werewolf
-
-
werewolf game
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
werewolf party game
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
play werewolf
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
play werewolf online
-
mafia roles
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
mafia strategy
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
mafia setups
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
mafia online
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
mafia game online
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
mafia card game
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
how to play mafia
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
werewolf game online
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
mafia card game online
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
online mafia
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
mafia party game online
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
how to play mafia card game
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Could we add to the mafiascum.net Page Title appended to every page to make it "mafiascum.net party game" to grab the mafia party game and the mafia game searches?
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:13 am

Post by GreyICE »

I already suggested take it to normal queue, Maruchan. If you'd simply read anything rather than whining you'd have known that.

I swear people want this site to die.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:16 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 855, GreyICE wrote:I already suggested take it to normal queue, Maruchan. If you'd simply read anything rather than whining you'd have known that.

This site doesn't want to be helped, it wants to die. I see no reason not to let it.
I read the first five pages then everything posted this year. Didn't just whine. Was actively trying to help further discussion, sorry if that is not allowed. I could care less personally as my stats are shut so idgaf if it is or is not sitewide, was trying to be helpful to the topic under discussion
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 855, GreyICE wrote:I already suggested take it to normal queue, Maruchan. If you'd simply read anything rather than whining you'd have known that.

Actually just isod you and searched for word normal and you not once mentioned take it to normal queue until this post.

So thanks for attacking me with baseless accusations of not reading. Would read again.

I'll just /out of this thread and go back to only being active on minecraft thread gghf
Show
Join Now!

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:21 am

Post by GreyICE »

All I've ever seen in response to an idea around here is a wall of fucking jacknapes hopping on and yelling "No! That idea will never work and you're dumb for having it!" There has never been the slightest amount of constructive criticism.

That's why the fact Mafiascum was dying was brought up fucking four years ago, and not one single thing was done except everyone sitting back and watching (Oh I guess MafBlack came out of it). Because every idea was systemically shot down with not the slightest bit of constructive feedback, and the fact the site was dying was somehow chalked up to "millennials don't read" or somesuch. Go read the original 2014 post, where Chamber says "I take issue with the idea that mafia is a dying game, board games are doing better than ever, and I feel like mafia should be caught in that upswing."

Since then we've seen the rise of Town of Salem, more mafia-style games take off, Secret Hitler become a big thing, and Mafiascum... keep dying, with no ideas implemented at all.

Edit: There was literally an entire thread about this where the only bits of feedback were "no you can never do that, the site will literally be doomed," and "we should develop some extremely complex algorithm to track the exact rating of every player on site, using voodoo mathematics, and no I have no idea how that will work". I'm sorry if I'm getting VERY TIRED of this sort of useless non-feedback.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

I mean I have taken it upon myself two years ago to plan and almost one to code an automated vote counter trying to get more people to mod. Now Psyche is doing his. I am not good at social aspects of some things but I wouldn’t say nothing.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Kison »

Which shot-down ideas are you referring to exactly, GreyICE? I can't speak for anyone else, but I haven't shot anything down.

Things have been done / are in progress, but coding is hard & everyone helping out is volunteering their time. I've tried to list out some things
non-coders
can do, because, well, I just don't have time to do them myself.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:54 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 0, chamber wrote:I take issue with the idea that mafia is a dying game, board games are doing better than ever, and I feel like mafia should be caught in that upswing.

MS has always taken the meltingpot approach to multiculturalism if you will. We force everyone to play the same way. I think that way has become increasingly divergent from how mafia is played elsewhere. That we are a meltingpot is a natural byproduct of our queue structure. Everyone only has access to so many games at a given time so they all need to have a wide appeal. I think we need to seriously consider redesigning how games go through signups to allow for more niche subtypes. Continuing to just further divide the queue's isn't enough.

Is our wiki no longer sufficient for attracting new people? Has MBF's flash finally died out? Perhaps more people look to twitch these days for games. A lot of work has been getting done to the wiki recently, and I don't know how to make it more accessible, but I've talked about creating a new interactive game introduction tool as a form of advertising for MS for a long time. It's possible we need it now more than ever. Also I know some people stream mafia games on twitch, perhaps we could try to get a weekly group together to do the same.
Honestly, I look at what you've done, and what Mathblade has done, and it's impressive. But there's no overarching vision like Chamber discussed here. It's just what we've been doing, but with better/more accurate vote counts and better google page ranks. And if you look at his ideas and others, they got shot down in flames. I especially like the fact that we reach this post, where everything Chamber said gets restated - literally the exact observations - but like it's "the way things are" and that instead of adopting ideas what we need to do is keep doing what we're doing but FULL FORCE.
In post 423, zoraster wrote:It's always been slower, and we've always dealt with new players complaining -- many of whom go on to appreciate the slower pace. I think you have to understand that while newbie games are important for getting players to stick around, they're even more important to introducing new players to the way Mafiascum plays mafia (there is some question as to whether the semi-open nature does this, but little question that 2 weeks is more indicative of the experience than 1 week).

I also question whether really short newbie games really achieves what you think. One of the benefits of the longer games is that players who do newbie games are checking the site for longer. In that time, new players are more likely to venture outside of the newbie game, whereas providing a close and quick end goal may limit the newbie experience to just that game. The goal is integration, not just attraction.

As just an aside that has nothing to do with the quality of your ideas: could i interest you in a couple of paragraph breaks, Horse?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Kison »

Admittedly I missed most of the conversation in this thread when it happened. I was insanely busy with life for years and not around much. So, sorry about that. Anyways, I'm here now with what time I can spare. I definitely understand your frustration that not much changes. Pitch an idea and I'll hear it out. But realize I'm not a magician(I wish I was!) and only have so much time, so I have to choose carefully what I spend my time on. :)

I posted an outline of what I think we should work towards in . Not sure if you've read it. A lot of it
is
"the same, but better", but that's because those are things we really need. Everyone who wants the "win / loss" stats, for example, we need certain things built before we can get there in a reasonable way. We can get there faster if people are willing to help.

There are other ideas there too. I want to move us beyond just forum mafia into more realtime apps(site chat, something standalone). Again though, these things take a lot of work.

I'm not sure if your complaint is more with changing policy in how the site operates.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 11:15 am

Post by mastina »

In post 862, Kison wrote:I posted an outline of what I think we should work towards in .
For the record, I agree with everything in 754, I just didn't really have anything to say on the matter, but I think it should be emphasized that, yes, that is a good direction for things to be headed in.

It's just a matter of, "Okay, this is a good thing, but how do we get there?", more or less. We're trying in various different ways, it's largely "how do we get there sooner", essentially.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 754, Kison wrote:I think this is a great discussion to have. It's a topic I've recently been honing in on & working to make improvements towards.

It's difficult to pinpoint any one thing as a cause for the slowdown. My theory is it's a combination of:
1) More people use mobile devices. The site itself is not very mobile-friendly from a UI perspective & forum mafia is not easily played on a phone.
2) Alternatives. For the longest time, we were the goto place for forum mafia. Even though other communities played the game, it wasn't their niche. We've fallen behind a bit here with other sites offering better game automation.
3) SEO - it's not as strong as it once was. This is likely due to the first two points as well as Wiki falling out of date. Out of date info means fewer people link to us. Fewer people linking to us means lower search rankings.

There's a whole slew of things we can do to make improvements:
1) We need to upgrade the board. We're currently on a very-outdated 3.0.x version of phpBB. Upgrading to 3.2.x gives us a nice mobile responsive layout out of the box & allows us to make modifications much more easily.
2) Automating the queues to some extent - makes it easier to see what's coming up & allows us to begin tracking some stats, and also opens the door for...
3) Moderator tools. Even if we merely automated vote counts, the gameplay experience is greatly improved & eases the burden on the supply-strained moderator pool.

Just getting those 3 things done will put us in a much better place.

Beyond that, there are a lot of other things we can do:
- Fix up the home page. I've been watching things like a hawk lately, and a lot of people drop off either right there, or on the graphic. I say put the info from the graphic right onto the home page.
- Fix up the Wiki. T-Bone has recently taken point on this, so . :)
- Automated PM to new users explaining what to do. We lose a lot of people right after they activate their account. I have no proof for why, but my suspicion is they're overwhelmed with what to do next.
- Email/PM users who don't return after X days. This could just help retain people who have forgotten about us.
- Better social presence. We've had next to nothing here up to now. We've recently started ramping up our & accounts. Again, keeps people engaged if they don't visit the site for a while.
- Email newsletters: Maybe every 1-3 months. Keeps people engaged.

Longer term goals: Our main offering here is forum mafia, but if we expand to other areas, it gives us a new pool of players to tap into:
- Implosion had the idea of building a "xylbot" type tool right into sitechat, allowing people to play games in there. I think this is a great "low hanging fruit" project we can tackle relatively easily.
- Other realtime app - building an app out on an entirely different part of the website.

Anyways, that's just what's been going through my head for the past month or so on this topic & the path I think we need to take. But obviously I've been in the trenches so it's great to see what other people view as problem areas.
I have a mafiabot that I have been working on that it is a discord bot. C# language base No where near done yet keep getting sidetracked. If I fixed a bug I think I had I might have 5 P vanilla operational. A sitechat bot is not a simple task due to the networking and PHP ick (I hate PHP but understand it is a requirement with vbulletin) not to mention scum chat etc that would be needed.

Automating the queues I could probably put together a c# service as a stop gap. Borrow from the same fundamentals my votecounter works on. Was gonna do it past couple of weekends but something stopped me.

Entry points for users should be imho simple. Anything more than a page or two is just too damn much. It will have glaze over effect.

Once I get all the features of the bot tested and understood gotta build a python UI for the mod bot that will eventually just spit out vote counter settings and first post (minus events)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by davesaz »

<soapbox>

This kind of snark is what kills the site.
If we want people to stay it would really help a lot to be courteous, kind, and friendly. Yeah hard to do in a game, but c'mon, snark in a discussion thread? :eek:
</soapbox>

In other news...
Even if it's manual to begin with, a one-stop shopping center for open slots would be huge. I bookmark a couple queue threads but the games that have signups in a separate thread come and go before I even know they're open. If there were a dashboard that shows type of game, flavor genre, and open slots it would be an immense help.

The ability to pull role cards directly from a set of standard ones would make modding much easier. Even for people like me who have only modded opens with no flavor, having to translate each role from wiki format to PM format is a real pain in the ass. Automated vote counts definitely nice, and I plan to hit Mathblade up for votecounter next time I mod. Better yet how about an interface that makes votes and perhaps night actions a button press? If NA's are standardized then automating the resolution is appealing too. Not that I mind doing that part, I actually like processing night -- it's one of the reasons I prefer to mod games that have lots of active roles. :cool:

I have back end and design skills. No experience at all in the web page coding/generating and UI part, but if you need conceptual user experience story design or data storage/processing/retrieval just say the word. The site needs a way to identify volunteers who have the skills it needs. And accept help...
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Yeah imo the biggest issue right now is that there's a shitton of ideas and no labor to go with it.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Psyche »

this thread is too glum for me imo
so much has happened and will happen since it’s started and i think that effort is accellerating with each passing day
i’m really excited about this challenge and have no doubt that we’ll be able to make the quality of life changes necessary to keep this forum healthy and active for years to come

i don’t want to sound...megalomaniacal, but right now i just feel it, sorry!
have more free time and less distraction than i ever had and probably ever will
and now that i have a truly worthy votecounter, nothing that needs to be done here seems even marginally hard to do
all of these problems are going to dissolve away
it’s just a matter of time and resolve — and we’ve got both!
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by tn5421 »

Spoiler: reply to post 754
forum mafia is not easily played on a phone.
I vehemently disagree. Sure, it's difficult on
Mafiascum
, but that doesn't mean it's difficult anywhere else.
We've fallen behind a bit here with other sites offering better game automation.
This definitely is a problem for mafiascum; other sites have accomplished this, where mafiascum still dismisses it as 'voodoo magic'.
We need to upgrade the board.
Ideally, to something that isn't phpbb.
2) Automating the queues to some extent - makes it easier to see what's coming up & allows us to begin tracking some stats, and also opens the door for...
I, for one, have never understood why the Queue forum needs to exist at all. It would be much easier to pin each game type's queue at the top of the forum it's played in. Something could be worked out for Large Themes, like making a Queue Thread for it as normal, but signup/setup information linking to a Released PT containing specifics, much like how currently Large Theme signups are their own threads now.
3) Moderator tools. Even if we merely automated vote counts, the gameplay experience is greatly improved & eases the burden on the supply-strained moderator pool.
Absolutely. Vote counter tools are absolutely useful, but don't always account for voter shenanigans such as double voting or vote stealing.
- Automated PM to new users explaining what to do. We lose a lot of people right after they activate their account. I have no proof for why, but my suspicion is they're overwhelmed with what to do next.
And I'm sure we lose many more to the 'newbie queue' which was, when I joined, rather newbie unfriendly (matrix6 required memorizing 6 setups right off the bat), not to mention how long it takes for games to get started. I'm sure most people never even bother to check back more than once after signing up, if they even make it that far.

Spoiler: things i replied to uselessly that i ignored in my first go around that nobody probably cares about
:
Teenagers I meet now have no clue what a forum is... they use reddit, maybe, but they use Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. MS wasn't born in the time of social media dominance that we now experience. Forums seem outdated.
Forums such as Spacebattles are doing extremely well.

:
It could also be that mafiascum screams Web 1.0 in a way which communicates neither trustworthiness nor intimacy.
I find this a lot more likely.

:
Between the ISO feature, Private Topics, and our ability to have 100 games running at once, we're pretty far ahead of almost every other site in re: being able to host Mafia games
Lots of other sites also have the capacity. A few places don't even require a human moderator, other than to deal with player reports if someone goes too far. We're actually behind the curve there.

:
I will definitely say that if we're moving towards a skin redesign (or any other changes of that ilk) we need to get general concepts from the general public, then turn a small group loose on it to actually implement the specifics. If we let the whole site discuss the minutiae of a site visual update, nothing will ever get done.
This applies to everything to do with this thread and it's topic, IMO.

:
I think we also might be able to become more appealing if we had a better automation system. I know automated signups/game tracking have been talked about for a long time, but no other site has that.
Just off the top of my head, boardgamegeek does, in fact, have game automation. They call those games 'automods'. I doubt they're the only ones to automate the more boring parts of running games.
WIP
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 8:10 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

One of the things I realized is that there might be certain small things we (myself included) can do to help the site. I have realized I need to give a little more, and I'm going try to mod more games on the site, and I will consider helping out as a List Mod in the future (if needed). I also intend to IC in the future as well. (When I have enough time) I don't know how else I can help at the moment, but I'll try to find other ways as well.
Last edited by Ranmaru on Fri May 04, 2018 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by Psyche »

Yeah, I've sort of felt a similar impingement lately.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 870, Psyche wrote:Yeah, I've sort of felt a similar impingement lately.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by davesaz »

Do the other sites being mentioned have an issue with spam in games?

Random idea, when a game ends use a "rate this site" 1-5 stars type thing with a comment box.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 8:38 pm

Post by Mathdino »

how often do you end a game feeling like "wow this site is 5/5 i love this place!!!"
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 8:38 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

oh boy i sure can't wait to check team mafia tonight
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”