Theme Game Help

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Theme Game Help

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

So, I also play mafia on another site (pokemonshowdown, if you are on there at all), and in the mafia room (it's a chatroom), we are submitting UCTs. UCTs are basically Theme Games, but usually have a special theme or mechanic, and are open set-ups.

I was trying to build one around Heavy Rain, and I was looking for some help on it. Could anyone give me some help?

Link: Removed due to possible future hosting

I was wondering if you guys could help me adjust the balance of this theme. I understand that Ethan is a bit overpowered right now, but that's why I added the smaller wagon mechanic. This would mirror the personal sacrifice he goes through throughout the game. I also have a lot of roles that bounce off of each other and augment each other, to portray the themes of interpersonal connection and dependency throughout the game.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”

Return to “Mafia Discussion”