'Well that happened'

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Vampirate
Goon

Pronoun: He

Post Post #0  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:51 pm

Picture this, you are either scum or town and are about to enter a tense situation. Suddenly, someone from the other team does something that completely takes all the tension out from you and you're like. 'Well ok then' *shrugs* giving your side the advantage.

Has it happened to you?
You are not more paranoid than me!!!!

Taly
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:29 pm

That's like all my town games, which consist of 90% of all my games as a whole.

My accuracy on who's scum is much greater than my survivability and 'townread' rate. :/
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Psyche
mr. personality

Post Post #2  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:28 pm

Town is really divided over whether someone should be lynched. Suddenly someone (often the person at issue) just makes it outright obvious that they're scum. Day saved.
i have seen a man throw up such that the impact knocked another man unconscious

zMuffinMan
Survivor

Post Post #3  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:33 am

role madness games have this happen a lot, i find

e.g. you're scum and overnight 4 townies die, 3 of which you're not responsible for - or random dayvig / bomb / vengeful town-on-town stuff that seemingly come out of nowhere

the opposite is also true, sometimes. e.g. just recently(ish), i *thought* i had the game figured out as a scum PGO, then the innocent child kills himself on me (IC neighbourhood cop, the latter part i didn't account for) and inadvertently throws a wrench into my plans, despite giving me an advantage.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh

GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl

Post Post #4  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:00 pm

Lylo with hider-confirmed town and scum's about to lose.

Town manages to vote hider-confirmed town and not attempt g gamethrow at the same time.

Day saved.
Show

Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #5  (ISO)  » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:12 am

in my first scumgame, in matrix6, the town tracker tried to counterclaim the town bulletproof on day 1.

Fro99er
Survivor

Post Post #6  (ISO)  » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:42 pm

In post 5, Plotinus wrote:in my first scumgame, in matrix6, the town tracker tried to counterclaim the town bulletproof on day 1.

No I didn't. I claimed tracker after GM claimed BP. I didn't counter. I just figured I was the next wagon because like 2-3 people had me as their scumread.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend

Ythan
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #7  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:08 am

You're scum in three player lylo and town votes town.
Get to know an Ythan.

pieguyn
Survivor

Pronoun: She

Post Post #8  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:47 am

newbie 1574: it's day 3 with 1 scum left and everyone looks really town and I have no idea who the last scum is. I have a town read on Nacho despite the whole game telling me he's scum. N3 I jail the claimed BP on policy since my role has no utility otherwise, and no kill happens. D4 I sit there freaking out thinking I might have been horribly wrong about Nacho the whole game, since the other non-BP player looked even more town than he did.

turns out, the claimed BP was scum and conceded the game bc there was no way he could win. ez endgame.

Titus
Moon Walker

Pronoun: She

Post Post #9  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:23 am

In post 0, Vampirate wrote:Picture this, you are either scum or town and are about to enter a tense situation. Suddenly, someone from the other team does something that completely takes all the tension out from you and you're like. 'Well ok then' *shrugs* giving your side the advantage.

Has it happened to you?

Frequently.
Show

[ + ]

Return to Mafia Discussion