Can't get into a game.

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
GreenNope
GreenNope
Townie
GreenNope
Townie
Townie

Can't get into a game.

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by GreenNope »

Sorry, but there doesn't seem to be a Newbie game the will take me. Also, the rules were not very clear on this, do I have to start at newbie?
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Ether »

You already /inned at the newbie queue, so you'll be assigned to one. It might take a bit, they don't fill immediately, but you'll get in. You can also PM a mod who asks in that thread for a newbie replacement and offer to replace in, if you want to jump into an ongoing game. If they turn you down, it's nothing personal, they probably got someone else first.

You don't have to start with a newbie game, although it's recommended if you're not used to the two-week forum pace. These are a commitment, you've gotta make sure you're up for it!
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
GreenNope
GreenNope
Townie
GreenNope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by GreenNope »

In post 1, Ether wrote:You already /inned at the newbie queue, so you'll be assigned to one. It might take a bit, they don't fill immediately, but you'll get in. You can also PM a mod who asks in that thread for a newbie replacement and offer to replace in, if you want to jump into an ongoing game. If they turn you down, it's nothing personal, they probably got someone else first.

You don't have to start with a newbie game, although it's recommended if you're not used to the two-week forum pace. These are a commitment, you've gotta make sure you're up for it!

Thanks.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”