When were you amazed by someone else's play?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

JaeReed is probably the most terrifying town player that I've ever encountered as scum

couldn't pull any of my tricks on him and he just relentlessly called me and my scumbuddy on our bullshit over and over
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by Accountant »

I think I mentioned somewhere that DDDD is the only player that I have continued to townread after he flipped scum
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 50, GuiltyLion wrote:JaeReed is probably the most terrifying town player that I've ever encountered as scum
couldn't pull any of my tricks on him and he just relentlessly called me and my scumbuddy on our bullshit over and over
My little JaeReed is all grown up. <3
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 52, mastina wrote:
In post 50, GuiltyLion wrote:JaeReed is probably the most terrifying town player that I've ever encountered as scum
Can we coparent?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Burgerking
Burgerking
Goon
Burgerking
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:43 am

Post by Burgerking »

he prolly got lucky.

i played a game with him and he was pretty bad
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:52 am

Post by VysePresident »

Plotinus as newbie Town in We Didn't Playtest this Mafia. So transparently Town, and one of the most level-headed and intelligent players I've seen.

Lemme see, Postie as scum had a really scary ability to get on people's good side. I know Radiant blamed himself, but she fooled all of us so thoroughly. She managed to be the most effective white knight for me utilizing private QTs to make me think she was absolutely sincere, and went on to an easy win despite her scumbuddy dying day 1. Nobody suspected her, even in the dead thread.

BBMolla is a chill guy who managed to play Town's silliness super effectively in WDPT Mafia. He's still one of my favorite all time scumbuddies, and I would enjoy scumming with him again sometime when I have time to play this silly game again.

That's it off the top of my head.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Psyche »

nacho as town was troublesome
as scum too
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I've played against Town Nacho before and the majority of my team would freak out about it. I normally didn't, and then would come to regret it 2 days in... The issue is Nacho has such a good read on so many players that it's hard for anyone who plays with him commonly to get away with any mistakes.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 53, Titus wrote:
In post 52, mastina wrote:
Can we coparent?
:oops: You're all way too nice to me.
Burgerking wrote:

he prolly got lucky.

i played a game with him and he was pretty bad
Yeah, my focus that game was to not get nightkilled. I tracked 2/3 mafia to the kills though so I figure that's a decent tradeoff. I won't be playing purposely scummy again though, since it looks like I was still considered for the nightkill anyway N1, which means it didn't really have the intended effect.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Hey jae it's been a while!
Remember when charl faked an inno on the scum and we all panicked for a solid hour till he came back :lol:
deranged and incoherent
?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by JaeReed »

^ well that certainly was a play that amazed me. :lol:
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia

Return to “Mafia Discussion”