Writers Needed for the Scummies

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Scummies
Scummies
Goon
Scummies
Goon
Goon

Writers Needed for the Scummies

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Scummies »

The Scummies are officially starting in a little over three months, which means that preparations for it are starting now. This year, there are two things that we need in particular to make this the ceremony of all ceremonies.

The first thing we need is people with a bunch of different skills. We need people who can write, yes, but we also need people who post a lot in Site Chat and the Speakeasy and knows about stuff that goes on there, we need people who play mafia constantly, we need people who can draw, we need people who can code, etc. If you have a skill (regardless of what it is), and you want to contribute to the ceremony, then we can absolutely use you; the more people who get involved in making this, the better the end result will be, and the goal is to make this the best one yet. If you are interested, please PM this account or Nachomamma8.

The second thing that we need is moments. If you want to memorialize a moment in a mafia game (or a thread), PM this account or Nachomamma8 with them. One new thing that I'd like to do with the ceremony is incorporate more things that have actually happened on site (fakeclaims, good play, funny moments) into skits; I think that it will be more meaningful to write about these things as opposed to making up face to face games. Tell me about a moment when someone fooled you, tell me about a moment when someone pulled off a really classy fakeclaim, tell me of a time when someone who you've never met before left a great impression.

If you have any questions about anything Scummies-related, don't hesitate to PM this account! Alternatively, if you don't want your name to be used in the ceremony for any reason, please PM this account as soon as possible.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by McMenno »

there's a suspicious amount of mentions of this "nachomamma8" person