Clues to finding 3rd party scum

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Clues to finding 3rd party scum

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by ironstove »

I'm very bad at playing against 3rd party scum, I have a bad win rate as town in these games. I usually end up blindly lynching town reads because I have no clue what to look for in a SK.

What methods or tells do you look for when you're in the game with a SK?

Do you put priority on lynching the SK first or scum hunt normally and save the SK for later?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Titus »

Hunt scum first. If you do not get lucky and hit the SK, then look for players scumhunting but completely afraid to take risks in the daytime and do not fear death or overplay to act like they fear death. The only way SKs die is lunch usually.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Creature »

They worry about being nightkilled, even if they're NK immune, being the NK target is still bad.
Sigh
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

Do you see multiple deaths at night on players everyone perceives as town? Is it an open setup with an SK? Unless one of these is true, you should not be paranoid.

Hunt scum normally. Mafia players may out themselves because they will be focused on finding the sk first. SK may out themself when they focus on only mafia
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly

Return to “Mafia Discussion”