The worst town players you can get in MafiaScum

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

The worst town players you can get in MafiaScum

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:11 am

Post by ironstove »

I'm going to run a compiling list of the worst players I've encountered in my games thus far in MS who have exhibited behavior that should have gotten them mod-killed.

Feel free to include your own player list and mention why you were driven mad by their gameplay.

This isn't a flame thread (THIS IS NOT A FLAME THREAD), it's just more of a wall-of-shame for display to vent my frustration at players who I would rather a potato fill their spot as at least a potato does nothing and will eventually be replaced out by something else.

We've all had our bad games. With each player mention, I will also link the game they were in which I encountered them and their lackluster/shameless performance.

People get placed on this list for various reasons from:
  • -Constantly prodging shamlessly, faking V/LA, refusing to be replaced out.
  • -Being scum read and replacing out rather than playing the game.
  • -Exhibiting mule-like behavior, i.e. not listening to anything any other town player says, still trying to lead town.
  • -Not reading the thread, but pretending like they have, and still not reading after being called out on it.
  • -Having really poor reads based on bad reasoning/logic that they obsessively believe are correct.
  • -Claiming PR/IC and then proceeding to act extremely scummy/uncooperative/gamethrowy/anti-town as if being a PR makes them a god.
  • -Pushing hard for a lynch, only to find it is a mislynch, proceeding to ignore that town player's input or the people town reading the first slot, and doubling down to lead town again and mislynching another town.
  • -Shamelessly acting as lynch bait "I dare you to lynch me, you'll feel so stupid when I flip town despite how useless I've been!" (Post death: "You're all so bad, I was obv town" :evil: )
  • -Tries to play like an advanced player i.e. fake-claiming PR, trying to hypo/role swap, or softing only to get himself mislynched and outting the real PR in the process to get NK'd afterward.
  • -Does scummy things like sheeping scum, blinded by conf bias and refuses to re-examine former town reads (lynch bait).
  • -Plays horrible as PR: Doesn't submit night actions, incorrectly reads results, claims PR and demands hammer.
  • -Completely ignores comments on gameplay and refuses to improve even after having mistakes pointed out.
Unworthy of being mentioned in this thread:
-Players that site flake, are lazy/useless. You always get these players in the game and they're basically null, which isn't as bad as a town player who literally tries to block you from winning the game due to a bruised ego.

This list of reasons isn't exhaustive, but the general idea should get across, I'll also include a summary of each mention.
Last edited by ironstove on Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Hey iron no long time no see.

I can guarantee you, posting a list of players you think are total trash is going to backfire big time when you actually play with those people again :lol:
deranged and incoherent
?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yume goes on all lists
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:30 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 1, Raskolnikov wrote:Hey iron no long time no see.

I can guarantee you, posting a list of players you think are total trash is going to backfire big time when you actually play with those people again :lol:
Hi Rask,

you mean getting policy lynched? I mean, at some point due to probability I will eventually roll scum and one of their policy lynches will successfully nail me and I can hear said players going 'HA, who said my reads are bad, bitch?!?' :roll:
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:30 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 0, ironstove wrote:This isn't a flame thread (THIS IS NOT A FLAME THREAD)
If you have to post this it is a flame thread ....
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:31 am

Post by The_Jester »

Sign me in
Why'd the clown drive over the cup?
He wanted to crack him up!
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Although if you do go ahead you should do it all in one go so you don't get rudely interrupted.
deranged and incoherent
?
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Equinox »

Saying that this is not intended to be a flame thread is one thing, but it's an entirely other thing when the thread can be used to harass other users. Locked.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”