JEEP not withdrawing...

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:24 am

Post by bigbenwd »

someone said earlier that you could cheat on your paper, why don't you just have mith change the PW to the database for a while so that you can't access it to prove that you aren't cheating while you are writing the paper, and if something happens, mith still knows the pw and you can contact each other to fix it.
"Plato is a lot of fun. It comes in many colors. You can put it through the plato fun factory, and make spaghetti out of it. You shouldn't eat it, but if you do, your poop turns different colors."
-Werebear
Malaprop
Malaprop
Goon
Malaprop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:39 pm

Post by Malaprop »

I greatly look forward to seeing this published -- Jeep, which games are you in? I see you've actively posted Arbor Day Mafia and DP8 Movie Title Mafia; will we also be waiting until games that you're dead in (such as Internet Mafia) finish? Until games you're running (such as Seuss Mafia) end?

Will you be taking a significant amount of time beyond then to complete your work?
[size=84]gim sumun.bi shà-thir-ma u ba-rì[/size]
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:49 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

So if this is all simmering down, are you going to come back sometime soon (very soon, hopefully)?

-DS
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 7:24 pm

Post by jeep »

Come back? I was convinced not to leave.

As to cheating on the paper, it's not possible... It's not that I'm going to predict anything in running games, I'm going to demonstrate how one set of rules shows accurate results in many different games.

mith can certainly revoke my access to the database at any time by changing the password, but then I cannot implement new features- many of the features I add require additions to the database.

-JEEP

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:16 am

Post by Guest »

I'm interested in hearing this paper too. and give some insights. In your anlogy I'm not a "jr. Higher" I'm more of a kidengardner. :D
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:17 am

Post by Foolster41 »

Anonymous wrote:I'm interested in hearing this paper too. and give some insights. In your anlogy I'm not a "jr. Higher" I'm more of a kidengardner. :D
Bah! Sorry about that, didn't realize I wasn't logged in. :oops: ^^That was me.
Winner of the "if real life was like mafia" thread. :D
**May be going on permanent Limited Access as soon as April 1st. :(**

Return to “Mafia Discussion”