Vengeance is Thine!

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Vengeance is Thine!

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by -Grey- »

I think it would be fun to play a large singleball game that granted a (non-compulsive) venge kill to every lynch.

The game could be made nightless if all the players were made lovers, because each lynch would mean up to four deaths.

Maybe have a venge kill enabler, so the deaths could be cut in half later in the game.

Players would be dropping like flies, it would be hilarious.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 0, -Grey- wrote:I think it would be fun to play a large singleball game that granted a (non-compulsive) venge kill to every lynch.
i got u dahling

It ended worse than I expected. Two scum were hanged but all of the vengekills were on Town.

EDIT: Wait, that's not the same. This was one where everyone who was killed by the scum got a vengekill. Ah well, that was supposed to be a good idea.

Also I should bring this rule back.
"Bah" posts:
In this game, "bah" posts may only be made within 25 posts of the announcement of your death, and may only be one of the following:
*MO(O)
*(F)
*F(U)
*D(U)DE
*KH(A)N
*CHESSK(I)D
*P(A)NTS
*RIM(Z)
The letters in parentheses may be repeated as many times as you like without breaking the board.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by -Grey- »

It looks fun, though!

Will you be running this setup again?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Vi »

I mean, if enough people want to play it, it's simple enough that I could do so without much difficulty.

It's a lot more doable than my latest harebrained idea (modifying this game)...
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by -Grey- »

That looks... complicated.

Complex games give me a headache.
---

Return to “Mafia Discussion”