Professor Hamilton Theodore Schmiggles III's Classroom

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
McMenno
Man of Many Faces
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2015
Location: In spaaaace
Pronoun: He

Post Post #75  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:48 pm

I am campus security, I heard there has been some cutting off of hands?

T S O
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #76  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:04 pm

Professor, are you an illegal immigrant? We're going to have to ask you some questions.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso" -Marquis

Postie
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 10, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #77  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:46 pm

In post 73, Accountant wrote:When, if ever, should town fakeclaim?
In post 74, Firebringer wrote:When should i fake a read on a person?

When you are RadiantCowbells.
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #78  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:50 pm

In post 77, Postie wrote:
In post 73, Accountant wrote:When, if ever, should town fakeclaim?
In post 74, Firebringer wrote:When should i fake a read on a person?

When you are RadiantCowbells.
It's easy to be a RadiantCowbells, they're just amazing at this game.
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#2822
Join my Snekky Discord to keep up with what I'm modding ;D
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 04, 2016
Pronoun: It

Post Post #79  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:42 pm

In post 77, Postie wrote:
In post 73, Accountant wrote:When, if ever, should town fakeclaim?
In post 74, Firebringer wrote:When should i fake a read on a person?

When you are RadiantCowbells.


no, it's when your target is blankface. :roll:

Cromulent Simpsons Quote
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: April 30, 2016
Location: Soaring majestically like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
Pronoun: He

Post Post #80  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:46 am

In post 69, T S O wrote:Is this Simpsons account the best troll ever? It's definitely up there.



Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #81  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:09 am

In post 57, Alisae wrote:
In post 47, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:WHY HASN'T CAMPUS SECURITY ARRIVED?!?!?
I am the campus security. Duh.


OK

so I heard something stupid is going on

Tiershift and alisae; Both of you! ... In my office; right now!

sorry proff, please continue your class :]
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

PeregrineV
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 23, 2011
Location: Zendikar
Pronoun: He

Post Post #82  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:23 am

In post 63, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:
In post 58, PeregrineV wrote:*raises own hand*


Yes, PerV?


To accomplish your goals you must be able to pursuade others. Common approaches to persuasion include:
1. Screaming
2. Whining
3. Desperate pleading
4. Active lurking combined with naked votes
5. Presenting evidence-based cases that clearly articulate the reasons why a player is of a certain alignment.

Research shows that the first four methods are highly effective persuasion techniques, While the last technique will almost certainly result in your own lynch.


Why is #1, #2, #3, and #4 valid defenses to #5?
I will have Limited Access on weekends.

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #83  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:54 pm

Yep.
We're not rushing TierShift to a hospital or anything.
We're just making him go to FA's office.
#Logic.
/me goes to FA's office.
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#2822
Join my Snekky Discord to keep up with what I'm modding ;D
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #84  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:03 pm

He just lost a hand

its not end of the world
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #85  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:03 pm

Eh you're right.
It's just a flesh wound!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#2822
Join my Snekky Discord to keep up with what I'm modding ;D
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #86  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:34 pm

i have a question too: how to convince mod to give you vig role? Nothing convince people follow you as couple dead bodies of not smart enough to listen what you say, but i seem never get vig :neutral:

T S O
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #87  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:26 pm

Just keep messaging the moderator, and sometimes they'll switch around the roles mid-game to get you what you want.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso" -Marquis

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #88  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:16 am

In post 87, T S O wrote:Just keep messaging the moderator, and sometimes they'll switch around the roles mid-game to get you what you want.


nah, too much work, too risky, too low success chance

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #89  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:19 am

hack random.org or any other randomizer your mod ueses

//Just if your sure the mod is not using an actual dice for that
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #90  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:03 am

In post 89, Frozen Angel wrote:hack random.org or any other randomizer your mod ueses

//Just if your sure the mod is not using an actual dice for that


that's cheating :D

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #91  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:11 am

nah its not
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Accountant
Self-Evident
 
User avatar
Joined: May 16, 2015
Location: Wonderland
Pronoun: They

Post Post #92  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:14 am

There are no site or game rules that I know of forbidding hacking random.org.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #93  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:46 am

them i'm taking hacking lessons from you :D

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #94  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:41 am

sure :]
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

T S O
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #95  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:40 am

In post 88, Ramcius wrote:
In post 87, T S O wrote:Just keep messaging the moderator, and sometimes they'll switch around the roles mid-game to get you what you want.


nah, too much work, too risky, too low success chance


You have to message them your request at least six times before it has a chance of working. If you're not in it, you can't win it.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso" -Marquis

T S O
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #96  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:44 am

Theo has been deported back to Venezuela. Class is dismissed.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso" -Marquis

Accountant
Self-Evident
 
User avatar
Joined: May 16, 2015
Location: Wonderland
Pronoun: They

Post Post #97  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:05 pm

In post 93, Ramcius wrote:them i'm taking hacking lessons from you :D

Try inputting password123, hunter2 and swordfish as passwords.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #98  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:22 pm

why i have feeling that you both are mocking me with this hacking thing? :D

Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 25, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #99  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:00 pm

In post 96, T S O wrote:Theo has been deported back to Venezuela. Class is dismissed.


This is a lie. I was not deported, I was hamster-napped and forced to run in a wheel to power T S O's computer. Due to recent events, T S O no longer has need for a computer and became lax with security measures. I escaped and make a long difficult journey to freedom.

Class is now back in session.
Class is in session.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Mafia Discussion