I think the mafia scum rules need to be updated

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:15 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

if you are actually serious about what you said then i got some sweet tips for you

stop posting about the shit you did previously
keep playing mafia games

literally the only thing most of us know about you is from this thread do you think were forming good opinions of you

being banned isnt the end of the world and its not going to suddenly make every hate you or form a reputation thats going to haunt you for the rest of the time on the site
there are multiple scummers who have been banned (some repeatedly) that are generally well regarded and prominent members of the site and some of them were banned for much worse commentary then yours

shape up play well and be a reasonable dude outside of games and within a month or three nobody is even going to remember your original ban youre making a molehill into a mountain and unfortunately what youre saying about your reputation is a self-fulfilling prophecy
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 24, TheButtonmen wrote:i mean its that of a whiny cry baby who cant just take their slap on the wrists and move on but hey its a reputation
Reported for hurting my feeling
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 25, TheButtonmen wrote:if you are actually serious about what you said then i got some sweet tips for you

stop posting about the shit you did previously
keep playing mafia games

literally the only thing most of us know about you is from this thread do you think were forming good opinions of you

being banned isnt the end of the world and its not going to suddenly make every hate you or form a reputation thats going to haunt you for the rest of the time on the site
there are multiple scummers who have been banned (some repeatedly) that are generally well regarded and prominent members of the site and some of them were banned for much worse commentary then yours

shape up play well and be a reasonable dude outside of games and within a month or three nobody is even going to remember your original ban youre making a molehill into a mountain and unfortunately what youre saying about your reputation is a self-fulfilling prophecy
LOL didn't read
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by Accountant »

You dig yourself into a deeper and deeper hole with each post you make
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by ironstove »

I'm not digging myself into any sort of hole.

This is my form of peaceful protest, the mafiascum version of the great salt march
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by Accountant »

dig
dig
dig
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”