Mafia Game Posting Frequency Discussion

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Dragnalus
Dragnalus
Goon
Dragnalus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by Dragnalus »

One-liners if the content in said line is actually useful or insightful are fine, but the problem with the ~current meta~ is that people believe a high volume of posts means their opinions are read more often, and I honestly think this is a underhanded tactic that needs to be stamped out.

People aren't able to play the game because certain people are dictating the pace to the point of nasuea. You have to ask why you would even want to play in a forum setting if you can't control yourself to simply not speak for more than five seconds. You'd be really surprised how far even a simple paragraph can go, but apparently to most players these days, simple grammar and proper sentence structure is lost on waving their e-dick flagrantly to the dismay of others. I would like to offer an example in the post I'm making right here. Look at how it flows and I didn't need to hit 'submit' in order to get my point across.

Maybe it's a not a new meta, but perhaps just really dumb people who failed English class.
Last edited by Dragnalus on Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I'm driving the car, but I'm not the owner
Dragnalus
Dragnalus
Goon
Dragnalus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by Dragnalus »

I would like to take another potshot at how hyperposting makes you sound really unintelligent. I'd rather be in a game with pretentious assholes who at least can posture their words enough for me to read than filter through garbage posts left and right that read like someone's twitter feed.
Dragnalus
Dragnalus
Goon
Dragnalus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Dragnalus »

--HYPERPOSTING SIMULATOR 2017--

Look at me. *submit*

Look at my post. *submit*

WTF LOOK AT ME AT LOOK AT THE POSTS I'M MAKING *submit*

GUys, my opinions are really important. Look at them. What the fuck. *submit*

Did you look at my posts yet? Just posting again to make sure you do. *submit*

I don't want to actually have to explain myself. I ain't got time for that, lmao. *submit*

I mean, I'm a busy person and all, and I just want people to look at my posts. Is that so bad? What's the problem with my play? *submit*

New page

Just a reminder to look at my posts. *submit*
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by Vijarada »

I don't think bad grammar is the problem, drag.
get a warrant
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Ginngie »

I'm not the only one that found the part where zor talked about Creature's spam posting utterly hilarious
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Leonshade »

How did LUV get to 2300 posts in Civ Mafia? That's not even real.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Realeo »

May I join in?

So, I'm guilty for these. I'm one of those people who multi posts in a row and I am sorry if you are annoyed.

However, one of the reason I multi posts is sometimes I came to an aha moment with minutes splited between them.

Sometimes they are a minute apart and maybe I'm guilty for rushing to press the "submit" button. Sometimes, they are thirty minutes apart just like you can see in this game.
In post 389, Realeo wrote:
In post 386, shos wrote:Can we officially say that we have a plan and start over D1 as a normal scumhunting game, so that we can end today with a stranded guy and a list of 6 X shoots Ys?
HURT: NO

The X shoots Y only hits a maximum amount of 1 scum. My method of nominating kill and intuitively adjusting our kill can potentially eradicate all mafia if we make a perfect read.
In post 390, Realeo wrote:If a towny is stranded and strongman is not in the 6 Ys, then mafia may wifom by having nobody killed. Town will try to kill the stranded tomorrow by having another town kill him and mafia can potentially score 3 town deads.
In post 391, Realeo wrote:Sorry, that's a bad rebutal. I was semi-tired.

I mean, I don't know. The premise of trying to night-killing 1 scum by risking more than 1 town dead seems stupid.
In post 392, Realeo wrote:Someone answer me. So say that we decide the 6X and 6Y. How are we going to who shoots who?

And why the hell Vedith and shot still voting me? If you have reasons for your vote to stay there, speak up.
In post 394, shos wrote:Btw it took you 28 minutes to make these 4 posts

Hilarious
However, my game play is like these usually:

1. I would re-read.
2. I would gather my posts.
3. Turn to another tab reading news.
4. While reading CNN, I realized that I noticed/missed something.
5. Posts again

I'm willing to try to change my play style.

But this play style is the one I am most comfortable about.

Please don't punish me for how my brain works. =( Assuming God exists, I swear I did not asked God to wire my brain like this.
Dragnalus wrote:Maybe it's a not a new meta, but perhaps just really dumb people who failed English class.
I apologize that I did not born in a country where English is the lingua franca. I blamed myself for something that I can't control and I ain't being sarcastic.

But here's my stand.

I don't think making people post less would solve the problem.

If you don't believe me, try read this *actual IRL* read wall that I made in 1 posts.
Realeo wrote:
I made this wall of post @ N3. I still find this relevant so I modify it a bit

Two things.

[ 1 ] Please no speed-lynch. I was offline.
[ 2 ] Due to PP, my read must be horroundusly wrong. (This statement is made pre D-3) I have refined my read

Refined my read?

(NOTE : I Intended to post this wall in D3. However, you make another lynch before I am online--again. I am not going to modify my job.)
Pretty sure PenguinPower is town due to his erratic push @ LUV. Something in this gut still says Gin is scum--but I catch something.

This one catches my eye the most:
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1595, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1593, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not a fan of VCA but Boon brings up a solid point. Jordan flipped town and the people on his wagon have a good amount of posts in their ISO. Why don't we try looking there?
Do you think all scum was on that wagon?
In my experience, no. Scum wouldn't normally dog pile like that.
Now here's the important factoid. If my observation is right, this is the
first time
LuV concur on something
Also notice that LUV is kinda shaky when questioned by PP. In addition to that, notice how "I am not a fan of VCA," seems like washing his hand. Think Pontius Pilates. He knows he is guilty for it--but he just doesn't want to admit it.

Luv has spent a lot of his time disagreeing. I decided not to pull conclusion from it due to potential wifom (Luv has multiple stand at Eddie...Which is one is the actual stand?)--but he is agreeing is something new.

Therefore, I want to propose something radical.

I want to push the theory that there is ZERO mafia on Jordan's wagon and I want to advocate people to actually scumhunt outside of it.

Realeo, your premise is just it? Your assumption is 'very thick'?

I disagree.

In a study of statistics, when you have a lot of data, there are going to be a lot of noises. In mafia, Luv can make a lot of post--but there are a lot of noises (Is he scum genuinely disinterested or scum letting town kill each other?)

However, if you have an outlier data (Suddenly agreeing), that outlier data is not a noise. SOMETHING MUST HAPPEN TO CREATE THAT OUTLIER DATA. The fact that he is being "mushy-mushy" about it indicates that there is something about it.

There are 4 people outside of the pack. {me, Boon, Creature, Eddie}

Kinda confindent 2 scum in that pack

But you literally townread all 3 of them

That is why I called it "refining my read". Which part of it is confuzing?

I am literally throwing my previous knowledge into the wall and starting brand new.

LuV assosiation

Normally, all I need is to find how many times someone mention him. Scum has tendency to not mention each other.

However, this game is khinda sphesial. I can't just treat is such as. They are two people in this game

[ 1 ] The guys who meta read him and scum read him and bitch a lot about it.

[ 2 ] The guys who does not meta read him and since LUV is pretty much non-controversial in D1, what can you bitch about?

Boon : Type-[2]

Creature : Type-[1]

Eddie : Eddie is actually quite confusing. He consistently scumread Luv from get go...
Eddie Cane wrote:misremembered. just luv then. moogin is null for me (but iirc he activity prompted me and has idled significantly more so...) and my gin/realeo remarks will depend on boon flip.
...but why?
Eddie Cane wrote:I know why I scumread jarjar slot- why do you?
I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU SCUMREAD LUV?

Three on Three interaction

Eddie - Boon

Now here is my problem. I understand how they got into a fight and scumread each other.

However, I never understand how at end of they day, they townread each other.

It seems that everything boils down to the L-1 wall of post?
Eddie Cane wrote:UNVOTE:
good reply.
I re-read the wall of post and
I don't get 'good reply' from Eddie's perspective?

According to Boon...
Eddie Cane wrote:for the record a lot of my tunnel was heavily exaggerated and I just wanted something like that instead of defeatist ate. =p
If we want to give him the benefit of doubt--Eddie's game play Day 1 is become troll town to get reaction.

Why is it a good reaction if we check it from Eddie's perspective????

Let me break it down

[ONE] He said I'm town for being focus. If this is a good statement according to Eddie--then why Eddie trying to solve the game early is not a good statement?
Even if Eddie is honestly telling that he is overblowing the chaos--once we slash the chaos aside--the message is still the same, "I don't like they way Boon scumhunting"
But isn't the way I scumhunt is the same with Boon?

Let us check Boon reasoning
Eddie Cane wrote:boon is scum. that's why. and, on that note,

VOTE: boon

#46 comes from scum. that's EXACTLY the kind of vote scum makes. it's an easy as fuck copout. idc if it was early, 46 is extremely scummy. same for #47. oh wait... #154? that's not just a change of thought. if he is calling that new player town mentality that was alread. this isn't a scum read on scummy actions, it's a newbie read on newbie actions, and that doesn't change. of course the epic shade to the biggest wagon on the post following, just foreshadowing a potential creature vote.

#168 is an epic contribution by boonskies. they saw my vote. they don't need you making my opinion worth less in their minds by calling it out with a shitty one liner. that's the exact kind of post I'm very used to scum making. 170 is along the same lines. Jordan is new, he's picking up my behaviour as scummy which is fine. you picked a good target to buddy because jordan does not change his mind from my experience. more shade in #329 of course. #342 is another example of an extremely common post by scum. you're setting it up so after my lynch you can say you half expected a town flip or something along those lines. awful. #360 is another great contribution.
But I voted Creature! Easy as fuck copout! Not only my vote is as easy as fuck copout, my unvote from Creature is as easy as fuck cupout.

Subject: Mini Normal 1883 | Under the Sea | Night 3
Realeo wrote:Yay! Creature is now kinda making sense!

VOTE: Gin

Consider me interested with Titus, but I think I need more than "this vote"
How is it a good response--from Eddie's perspective?

[TWO]

Boon says Luv town for "just no"?
Instead of saying 'good reply', after thinking it deeply, Boon should get angry went "WTF no LUV is scum"

For someone throwing a fit to get a reaction--he is waaay to easy to unvote

Eddie - Creature

At this point, I'm getting used to Eddie not explaining his reads.

The only clue is that Eddie is "mafia towncreding" "town with bad communication" at this point?

Let us check this
Eddie Cane wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 156, ThinkBig wrote:
==> The Fourth Vote Count <==

With 13 votes in play, it's 7 to lynch
!

The yeti crab has no eyes. It lives in a hydrothermal vent 2200 metres below the surface.

Creature (3/7)
- TwoFace, JarJarDrinks, Titus

JupiterCrush (1/7)
- MortFeld,
Boonskiies (1/7)
- massive,
Titus (1/7)
- FormerFish
MortFelt (1/7)
- XnarojX
FormerFish (1/7)
- Eddie Cane
MoonSossy (1/7)
- Creature
Eddie Cane (1/7)
- Boonskiies

Not Voting
- MooginSoosy, GreenNope

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-02 15:06:58)

MOD NOTES
  • ThinkBig is V/LA over weekends. Aristophanes will be taking over vote counts during this time.
  • Searching for a replacement for GreenNope who has not picked up his role PM.
  • Although not required, please try to keep your votes on a separate line. I could accidentally miss a vote/unvote if it is within a wall of text.
In post 175, ThinkBig wrote:
==> The Fifth Vote Count <==

!

Sea stars aren’t social creatures, but they will congregate in large groups during certain times of the year to feed.

Creature (3/7)

Eddie Cane (2/7)
- Boonskiies, XnarojX

JupiterCrush (1/7)
- MortFeld,
Boonskiies (1/7)
- massive,
Titus (1/7)
- FormerFish
MoonSossy (1/7)
- Creature
Boonskies (1/7)
- Eddie Cane

Not Voting
- MooginSoosy, TheRealGin-N-Tonic

MOD NOTES
  • ThinkBig is V/LA over weekends. Aristophanes will be taking over vote counts during this time.
  • TheRealGin-N-Tonic replaced GreenNope
In post 225, ThinkBig wrote:
==> The Sixth Vote Count <==

!

In the dark waters near the Pacific Ocean seafloor a hydromedusa waves enough tentacles to appear rather like its ancient Greek namesake, Medusa. Medusae, which bud asexually from bottom-dwelling polyps, are just one stage of this jellyfish’s life cycle. Males and females release sperm and eggs, which spawn freely in seawater and form new polyps to begin the cycle again.

Eddie Cane (2/7)
- Boonskiies, XnarojX

JupiterCrush (1/7)
- MortFeld,
Boonskiies (1/7)
- massive,
Titus (1/7)
- FormerFish
MoonSossy (1/7)
- Creature

Not Voting
- MooginSoosy

MOD NOTES
In post 250, ThinkBig wrote:
==> The Seventh Vote Count <==

!

Coral reefs are some of the world’s most biologically diverse ecosystems, often called the "rain forests of the sea." Though they spread over less than one percent of the seafloor coral reefs support a staggering one-fourth of all marine species.

Creature (4/7)
- TwoFace, JarJarDrinks, Titus, Eddie Cane

JupiterCrush (1/7)
- MortFeld,
Boonskiies (1/7)
- massive,
Titus (1/7)
- FormerFish
MoonSossy (1/7)
- Creature

Not Voting
- MooginSoosy

MOD NOTES
  • Seeking a replacement for MortFeld.
In post 475, ThinkBig wrote:
==> The Tenth Vote Count <==

!

Here, a white sea anemone keeps company with a sea star in the waters off British Columbia. There are more than a thousand sea anemone species. The invertebrate takes its name from the equally flashy terrestrial anemone flower.

Eddie Cane (4/7)
- Boonskiies, TheRealGin-N-Tonic
, FormerFish, Eddie Cane
Creature (3/7)

TheRealGin-N-Tonic (1/7)
- JupiterCrush
JupiterCrush (2/7)
- MortFeld (Now realeo), XnarojX
Boonskiies (1/7)
- massive
MoonSossy (1/7)
- Creature

Not Voting
- MooginSoosy

MOD NOTES
  • Many thanks to Aristophanes for the amazing job that he did with vote counts this past weekend. Couldn't thank you enough!
In post 525, ThinkBig wrote:Boonskies is at L-3

==> The Eleventh Vote Count <==

!

Light refracts through the calm, clear waters of the Cayman Islands. These islands are actually the peaks of the Cayman Trough, the Caribbean Sea's deepest trench.

Boonskiies (4/7)
- massive, Eddie Cane, MooginSoosy, Creature
Creature (3/7)
Eddie Cane (2/7)
- Boonskiies, FormerFish,
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (1/7)
- JupiterCrush
JupiterCrush (2/7)
- MortFeld (Now realeo), XnarojX

Not Voting
- TheRealGin-N-Tonic

MOD NOTES
In post 600, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 599, massive wrote:Also, according to that vote count, Creature is a triple-voter.
Fixed.

==> The Twelfth Vote Count <==

!

The tardigrade, one of the most impressive creatures, grows to just over 1 mm on average, and is the only animal that can survive in the harsh environment of space. It can also withstand temperatures from just above absolute zero to well above the boiling point of water.

Creature (3/7)
JupiterCrush (3/7)
- MortFeld (Now realeo), XnarojX, MooninSoogy
Eddie Cane (3/7)
- Boonskiies, FormerFish, JupiterCrush
Boonskiies (1/7)
- Eddie Cane
TwoFace (1/7)
- massive

Not Voting
- TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Creature

MOD NOTES
In post 700, ThinkBig wrote:
==> The Thirteenth Vote Count <==

!

This is a bioluminescent comb jelly.

Creature (3/7)
JupiterCrush (3/7)
- MortFeld (Now realeo), XnarojX, MooninSoogy
Eddie Cane (3/7)
- Boonskiies, FormerFish, JupiterCrush
Boonskiies (1/7)
- Eddie Cane
MooninSoogy (1/7)
- Creature

Not Voting
- TheRealGin-N-Tonic[/size], massive

MOD NOTES

we need something more recent. the creature wagon is still horrible.

Now check that vote count.
He called Creature wagon bad
despite
voting it.
Now, I considered the probabilty that I am cherry-picking (He said 'more recent' not 'better')--however, when he didn't explain his vote (he switched from Creature->self vote->Boon), it's kinda hard to give him the benefit of doubt.

I can kinda follow Creature's logic.
Creature wrote:Do you think Eddie Cane voting himself and actively proposing for the lynch to be between him and boon comes from scum?
If Creature is the town out of the three--his generalization is ultimately misguided. His logic is valid if we're assuming there is <= 1 scum between {Boon,Eddie}--that logic is acceptable. Under my hyphothesis that there are (a possibility) 2 scum between {Boon,Eddie}--his logic thrown away under "White Flag Gambit"

Creature - Boon

I have to give Creature the benefit of doubt on townreading Boon.

Boon makes no remark about Creature?

Conclusion

From scummies to townies : Eddie > Boon > Creature

I am open to rebuttal of my hyphotesis--however, regardless of whether my hyphotehsis stands or not--I like Eddie.

If my hyphotesis is true {Eddie,Boon} is shkum.

I'm voting Boon

Wait. You want Eddie more

Now here's the thing.

When I pushed Gin D1--nobody comments about it. No feedback process.

When I pushed PP D2--nobody comments about it. No feedback process.

Creature has been stealing the mic of this game and cutting the feedback process down
Elaborated wall is Wiki. I hate wiki.
(random) , (random), and (random) without any reasoning
(random) , (random) , (random), and Creature are townblock without second tought
Well yeah, we lynched a scum--but by the time I write this part, we're pre-Lylo. Gotta break bad habit, ya know. I believe that one of the most underrated idea of mafia is about the atmosphere. If the atmosphere is bad, you need to fix it. I don't want "things for granted" game-meta goes to lylo.

To fix it, I would like to borrow Creature's mic. I notice that I am the only one who makes wall of post in this game. This wall of post should slow things down.

If Creature doesn't want to borrow me his mic and my wall of post doesn't do his job, I think my Boon vote would steal the mic for me.[/spoiler]

VOTE: Boon
Now you may said, "HOLY SHIT, WHAT IS GOING ON?"

I said that is what would happen if you condense multiple post into one.

If you don't like reading that ultra wall, the issue is not one me because regardless I posts that into 1 posts or multi posts, you would be pissed off.

If I made it on 1 posts, it would be hard to read.

If I made it into multiple posts, Dragnalus would accuses me for attention seeking person.

It's on you for being lazy @ reading.

EDIT: I know this has been addressed multiple times, but I'm a little bit borderline pissed off with people reaction with such styles in this thread so may as well.
Last edited by Realeo on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by nancy »

Spoiler tags are good.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:53 pm

Post by Realeo »

Unfortunately. mafiscum does not support nested spoilers. I would kill for it.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:36 am

Post by TwoFace »

What is a nested spoiler and why is that better
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:38 am

Post by nancy »

Nested spoilers can be effectively imitated by redacting/compressing content and linking to posts.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:38 am

Post by Creature »

In post 507, nancy wrote:Spoiler tags are good.
Most of the players don't bother reading what's inside a spoiler.
Sigh
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:05 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 510, nancy wrote:Nested spoilers can be effectively imitated by redacting/compressing content and linking to posts.
You're assuming that people are diligent and would actually click that links.

We live in a condition where people are lazy at reading and it's on the writer's side and NOT the reader's side of responsibility to read it. So, when people (like Creature. Yes, you dodged that wall post in that game) are lazy, we writers have to make it convenient for you because if you can't even survive a wall, what makes them would click at the links?????

To make it convenient, I have to make it less painful to read which includes actually quoting it (and freaking color coding. WTF people need color distracton !?)If you noticed, I tried to make the quote shorter by actually spoilering the quote. Eddie Cane's quote is particularly long as fuck because I want to preserve the context of the vote count so Eddie won't accuse me of misrepping it.

About compressing content, I believed that read list is actually quite compressed without making it hard to read and lose messages.
In post 509, TwoFace wrote:What is a nested spoiler and why is that better
Spoiler in a spoiler.

It's not better actually, it's worse. It's just that readlist has spoilers therefore I have to quote the entire read list here instead of spoilering the readlist.
Last edited by Realeo on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:11 am

Post by nancy »

In post 511, Creature wrote:Most of the players don't bother reading what's inside a spoiler.
Spoiler:
That's fine but this thread isn't about lazy mafia players who don't want to do basic reading. (It's about lazy mafia players who don't want to do basic posting. :P)
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:12 am

Post by Realeo »

Spoiler:
But if you complained about series of posts, then you are not capable of basic reading because whether it's series of posts or a giant wall, you pretty much gonna complain. I mean, sure, I will transform my series of posts into one giant wall, but when they're equally long, if you can't survive series of posts, why would you survive one giant wall?

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:31 am

Post by nancy »

Do better at formatting I guess?

Read thread also because this has already come up. :]
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:34 am

Post by Realeo »

Spoiler:
Nancy, please put your money where your mouth is and format that wall of post. <3I personally used Microsoft Word to format that wall when I made it.
nancy wrote:Read thread also because this has already come up. :]
In post 506, Realeo wrote:EDIT: I know this has been addressed multiple times, but I'm a little bit borderline pissed off with people reaction with such styles in this thread so may as well.
I feel the need to rant ><

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:12 am

Post by nancy »

Your wallpost is basically beyond salvageable or I would.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:18 am

Post by Realeo »

That's the point.

Multi posts is important to break down ideas.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:28 am

Post by Ginngie »

concise is great

i think every wall poster is just people who haven't left college yet and keep adding on words when they don't need too.

if I was a wall poster, it'd be written like this:

It is of my own mind that I came to think the thought that just about every single one of the posters on this site that write a lot of words in one post, or a 'wall' post as it has now reached that level of use as a nickname, is, in actuality, just anyone person at the time, which could be a lot of people, or just a few, who have not yet achieved a degree from a place of learning that we call a college; from this, we can then make a reasonable assumption that the people who post a lot in these long posts, or 'wall' posts are willfully deciding to add more words in their sentences when in reality there is actually no rhyme or reason to say those extra words that they decided to attach to their own writing.

If, myself an able-bodied writer, were to sit here and simulate what a person on this site did when writing long posts, or 'wall' posting to make my one of my previous, and seriously only point, then I would begin constructing a syntax in a manner which best shows how one can really just say a bunch of words, which eventually waste everyone's time and I would form this example like what I am about to demonstrate to you below:
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:45 am

Post by nancy »

In post 518, Realeo wrote:That's the point.

Multi posts is important to break down ideas.
Well my point is you haven't done a great job of formatting tbh.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 505, Leonshade wrote:How did LUV get to 2300 posts in Civ Mafia? That's not even real.
:lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm waiting for a game to finish to point out that ego and toxicity are more of a problem than hyperposting.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:05 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 522, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm waiting for a game to finish to point out that ego and toxicity are more of a problem than hyperposting.
It's not a dick measuring contest. Hyperposting is horrible. Stop trying to defend it.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 523, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 522, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm waiting for a game to finish to point out that ego and toxicity are more of a problem than hyperposting.
It's not a dick measuring contest. Hyperposting is horrible. Stop trying to defend it.
I wasn't trying to make it one :neutral:

Return to “Mafia Discussion”