Vote Count and Wagon Data Tool

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Vote Count and Wagon Data Tool

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

Hi scummer mods,

I have been working on automating a lot of the wagon data in games to where people are freed up to work on other things. Currently it is in c# and windows only. It looks ugly but functions pretty well. I would like some testers for it in games so if you hate doing VCs with wagon data, please reach out.

The wagon data works pretty well (minus loved/hated flags I need to add those) and a huge shout out to nancy who helped me test it in some of her games. I am looking to hopefully make it mainstream.

(Yes I am also aware of the automated vote counter online however there are some things that I felt it lacked so I ended up making my own to interface with the wagon data.)

It is still in its infancy and once it is going well I would like to make it super pretty and such and have a project plan to get it on Mac (if I can save up for a Mac) and iOS and Droid (since some scummers such as myself use mobile a lot).

If you'd like to talk some about it or experiment with it in your game please drop me a PM. It is an exe file and I want to figure out a safe way to distribute it here so no link in this post. Especially since I kinda wanna control the beta and see where it goes.

Happy scumhunting!
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Mafia Discussion”