IRL Mafia Community

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

IRL Mafia Community

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:07 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Anyone here has any experience in building an IRL mafia community? Mind telling me how you pulled it off? Any tips? Guides? How can you establish a good set of community that would focus on dayplay, deduction, analysis, and argument?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Espeonage »

Well my sports team already played mafia when I joined which I was very pleasantly surprised with.

So I have no experience with starting.

I figure social clubs are best because theres already people wanting to spend time together. And generally loud groups are better interestingly. Start with simple setups.

But good roles that people love in real life from my experience are PGO, Backup roles, and ones that make use of voting mechanics irl.

So my group play by dice rolling one person at the end of the day and they start the voting, and it then goes around in a circle. Plurality lynch. So they have a role that forces someone to vote the same as the person before. People feign it and fakeclaim it which is cool.
Don't @ me.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Try meetup.com

People use it to organize meetings for pretty much anything in your local community. If a group doesn't exist, it is the perfect place for you to start and organize one.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)

Return to “Mafia Discussion”