Active Mod Signatures

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Active Mod Signatures

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:32 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

If you are modding an active game on the site it would probably be a good practice to include a link to that game in your signature. It makes it so much easier when potential replacements are looking to find it for consideration. Especially when you forget to include a link to the game itself in the role PM's! :eek:
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:25 am

Post by mastina »

I always link it in as many places as possible--my signature, my thread if a large theme, even my wiki. It's just good practice, especially if you keep it up to date.
I even differentiate between day/night with the difference between in/on. I use one for Day, and the other for Night. (Not always consistently so, as in, sometimes 'in' is for Day and sometimes it's for Night but I at least TRY to differentiate between the two and keep it consistent.)
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

In post 1, mastina wrote:I always link it in as many places as possible--my signature, my thread if a large theme, even my wiki. It's just good practice, especially if you keep it up to date.
I even differentiate between day/night with the difference between in/on. I use one for Day, and the other for Night. (Not always consistently so, as in, sometimes 'in' is for Day and sometimes it's for Night but I at least TRY to differentiate between the two and keep it consistent.)
/heart
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)

Return to “Mafia Discussion”