MathBlade's Vote Scrubber — EXE(win) & APP(mac) version only

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It’s used periodically. I prefer it to the robandkris one because it can be set up by players, though
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by davesaz »

I'm starting a game right now and would like to use this. But I don't want to be a cash flow burden.
I haven't had any luck getting the robandkris one to work recently. Is that still alive?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

I plan on seeing if I can make an EXE that can be distributed later. If I can do that then it’d be windows only.

I am glad people like it but the free trial is almost over and even with that boost I was paying $30 a month

So I am gonna have to shut this down. I am sorry guys but I will see if I can do an alternative.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I've decided to keep this up and going one more month as I'm working on a solution that would be an EXE on people's computers. I'm running into a Unity bug right now but it runs and is slow. I want to see if I can get it faster before shipping it out. I also need to hear back about Unity bugs as well that I have out.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:44 am

Post by Alisae »

Good decisions Math :)
GTKAS
| here.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5yp5cy1s3xy4h ... r.zip?dl=0

This is very crude. Looks ugly but gets the job done. I'll end up making it prettier later maybe.
Also maybe adding the other features that aren't present there yet. It's super late here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

Thanks be to Krazy who pointed out some bugs.

Those should be fixed but gonna give it some time before putting up the link again as I wanna make sure it’s stable first :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

Looks like this has gone a week sans bugs from the test game so gonna polish it up and then release it :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

https://www.dropbox.com/s/daza0xlxbjt8o ... N.zip?dl=0

Here's a new version with a lot of polish. Thanks again to Krazy for verifying a few things. I also added the JSON function. Soon I hope to add the last bit for the histories. Then I hope to get rid of the post settings altogether.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

I also plan on releasing a github repository with it as well later for any coders. It's just taking a bit to make the repository because it's a bit huge and it's a Unity project.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

https://github.com/MathBlade/Released-V ... urce-Code/

I'll add the Histories later to master but this should have the core engine functionality working as it's been bug free for 2+ weeks now. Anyone who looks at this please do NOT modify master. Thanks!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Tomorrow I am pulling the plug on the server. It got up to 90 bucks because of a meanie :/

I hope the two moths warning and the side app are enough.

Again thanks to Krazy did testing it and finding a few key bugs from my quick port that got eliminated.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It is officially down but the app is up and operational.

Will update link later.

You all rock!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:32 pm

Post by yessiree »

Do you need any dependencies to run this?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

This is phenomenal work Math
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 63, yessiree wrote:Do you need any dependencies to run this?
Not as far as I am aware of. You have to be able to run Unity games in general. However that’s a really old tech stack. You may need to know how to extract a zip and such. I plan on making better directions for less tech savvy folks after I take care of Mac people.

If you have some sort of issue please let me know.

I am working on a Mac version as I got gifted a super old Mac and I am working on setting it up but I am not as well versed with Mac stuff.

I am also gonna try (key word try) to see if it will work for mobile. This one I am hesitant on because of some of the stuff that has to happen. Like I know the JSON stuff won’t work but the VoteCount may work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oardwjjtpucmx ... p.zip?dl=0

This is a rough version of the Mac app. It works on my computer but I would love someone to second test to make sure.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What even is JSON
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

It’s a way of displaying data that can be read by other sources.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

If you’re asking it’s probably not for you :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:27 am

Post by the worst »

isn't it that kid from heavy rain?
(sorry)
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lol no :P
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 70, the worst wrote:isn't it that kid from heavy rain?
(sorry)

Spoiler:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c88c0jfoom8rn ... 1.zip?dl=0

This fixes a critical bug with day reset logic. I refactored some things and missed that. Gonna wait a week/two weeks (ish) to make sure before I consider this good enough to commit to github.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0og85l130b8qj ... 2.zip?dl=0

This fixes another bug with a hydra member replacing itself. I messed up copy pasting some code from the service. Apologies.

Again restarting the two week wait to see if good.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Mafia Discussion”