MathBlade's Vote Scrubber — EXE(win) & APP(mac) version only

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Maestro
Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He

Post Post #75  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:38 am

Maybe I'm missing it. Is there a setting to override the number of votes normally needed to lynch?

MathBlade
Technical Support

Post Post #76  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:41 pm

In post 75, Maestro wrote:Maybe I'm missing it. Is there a setting to override the number of votes normally needed to lynch?

There isn’t a setting at this time no.

You can make a specific player Hated/Loved with the appropriate /H/ or /L/ indicator but as a general rule almost all of the games use majority here to end day and then if plurality happens then they can be added to dead list in that case. That takes care of almost all sitewide cases.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

MathBlade
Technical Support

Post Post #77  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:13 am

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fqoab1tn75sc0 ... x.zip?dl=0

This has a fix for some countries that do some language/date times differently.

Thanks again to Tatsuya Kaname for pointing this out. :)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Previous
[ + ]

Return to Mafia Discussion