Changes to Normal Games (update September 2022)

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #0) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 506, Isis wrote:I still want millers gone because I don't want to join a normal game and participate in Day 1 modwifom, but that might be the same thing that finds me in open queue more often compared to normal queue anyway so I'm not the right person to poll etc
It sounds like Alignment Cop would function like a "miller miller" wrapping around to the next level of D! modwifom, do you investigate the miller claim N1? Or do you not investigate the setup's only miller claim and waste such power because that seems to indicate it's a trueclaim in a game of this size? What if there are two miller claims?
People who like this stuff should want that, people who mistakenly see it as a healthy way to "balance" cops should look use it as argument ad absurdum to try come around to my view. Maybe. Please. (From what I know of TL I think he's probably very likely the first group.)

Without millers I'm having trouble seeing what you're getting from it, since a guilty from any scumteam is still "we should lynch that". It could possibly create more gamestates with a deliberately permitted-to-live SK but I think those gamestates are generally regarded as less fun than the alternative.
I barely see any cops nowadays anyways.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”