Problems with the Queues

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #307 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:35 am

Post by Kerset »

The biggest issue with open queue is list of Approved Open Setups. 50% of open games are first time mods, which need to get mod experience and the easiest way to get through your first mod game is by hosting one of those boring setups. Nobody wants to play those games!!!!!!!!!!
Let open game review members pick interesting setups for first time mods!
giv me pagetop :(
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:17 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 337, RadiantCowbells wrote: And we're in the middle of a quarantine where the amount of people who have free time available is at an all time high and we should be seeing more people playing but we're just... not
And I look at, like, secrethitler.io having to cancel signups due to overloaded servers and EM and a lot of resistance websites having the same problem and MU having this big resurgence but it's not happening here
Are there stats how many people play from mobile? I have a feeling that most people play this game outside of home in time when they are unable to commit themselves to regular game.
giv me pagetop :(
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Kerset »

Couldn't player singup earlier and appear X:XX on 3/30? If player sing up game to play at specific hour then i think that he will keep his word.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”