Colour in role PMs

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Thu May 31, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Cults have always been black IME (though I haven't seen them often and my most vivid memory of them is in Brightest Day where they were literally "Black Lantern Corps" so that may be a part of why I associate them with black).

I don't think most of the other factions have a standard colour (nor do I really think they need one) and I think it's generally up to individual mods (though the same could be said for the regular factions as well).

Jesters
should
have rainbow text though. Always. No exceptions.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #1) » Thu May 31, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Re: that last line, put them into slots maybe. Highest priority slot (e.g. Serial Killer) gets standard purple, go down a list until you get to the last one (even if it's ultimately just different distinct shades of purple)?

EDIT: In case this wasn't clear, if you're not worried about revealing the fact that there's a certain amount of third parties in the game, if there are multiples, just give the serial killer dark purple, the jester light purple, some other anti-town third party a shade of pink, etc. But if it's a jester with no serial killer, give it dark purple because it's the highest priority.

Or just standardise it like that and have purple(ish) colours represent anti-town singular third parties and give them the same distinct shades every game.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh

Return to “Mafia Discussion”