Time to End the Blacklist Insanity!

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:36 am

Post by Nexus »

Blacklists are great. It means you don't have to play with someone who makes your life unpleasant.

Public blacklists are probably not great - you should take it up with the game mod rather than dragging your shit out into the open.
Trans rights are human rights.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

In post 71, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I strongly believe player blacklists are a bad thing and an unnecessarily hurtful way of resolving these types of issues. The fact that other people want to be unquestioning sheep about this, doesn’t remotely make me wrong.
Okay, but if they are a bad thing, what is the alternative? It seems to me the effects of not having player blacklists is harmful both on the micro level - individual games suffer - and on the macro level - it encourages antisocial behavior, or at least fails to discourage it.
Last edited by Haschel Cedricson on Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 72, RadiantCowbells wrote:of course you have a right to disagreement.

HC spelled out a hypothetical that wasn't referring to you or any individual and called the person who did a specific thing an asshole. not you.

i'm not calling you out for taking an anti-blacklist stance, I'm calling you out for making uncalled for comments towards HC about how he should be on trump's cabinet, etc.
He insulted me previously in this thread and via PM. I currently have him on ignore, because that’s pretty much ALL he did in our PM exchange was insult me, harass me and be rude to me. I will however trust your word on this and assume, he isn’t just calling me an “asshole” repeatedly, for disagreeing with him.

What you’re saying is really just splitting hairs, because as I said, I vehemently disagree with that “hypothetical”. I view it as emotional manipulation and bullying and I don’t think it makes anyone an “asshole”, when they stand up to bullies. When you think, someone is being unfair to you, it in no world makes one an “asshole” to stand up to that. I know you don’t see it that way but I do, 1000%.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Nexus »

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Nexus »

In post 70, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 67, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 64, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nancy as your friend you are being an asshole to HC for having a different viewpoint on this and you should not do that.
Are you trolling here? :lol:

I’m not even reading his posts. Our PM exchange was painfully boring enough.

I ALWAYS want to have a different opinion from HC on any and everything possible, there is to have an opinion about.
I'm going to need you to stay on topic or this is getting locked again.
Zito pls
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:45 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Hey hold up

If HC is really spamming posts at her despite her telling him to fuck off then this is pretty clear cut harassment so let's wait a second and I want to see if ND did tell him to stop talking to her
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 74, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 73, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 70, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 67, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 64, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nancy as your friend you are being an asshole to HC for having a different viewpoint on this and you should not do that.
Are you trolling here? :lol:

I’m not even reading his posts. Our PM exchange was painfully boring enough.

I ALWAYS want to have a different opinion from HC on any and everything possible, there is to have an opinion about.
I'm going to need you to stay on topic or this is getting locked again.
Sorry but I already told that player via PM, to stop contacting me and he continues to post here, practically stalking me but I’ll do as you wish.

I’m not really going to be upset if it gets locked though, since my point is clearly being misconstrued anyway. :/
Wait really? then yeah he shouldn't be posting in your thread and you should have communicated that sooner

mind sending me the pms between you?
Yeah, I had to ask him more than once to leave me alone and had to actually go as far, as threaten to report him. Sure, I can send you the PMs. Is that allowed? On some sites, it constitutes a violation of privacy to do that and it doesn’t necessarily extend to threads. However, it definitely makes him a hypocrite, doesn’t it?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Papa Zito »

MD isn't the place to air grievances with another user. Use the report function or take it to PMs.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”