"Don't look too town as scum"

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 0, Flubbernugget wrote:The saying goes that if you look too town as scum you'll get lynched in lylo for still being alive.

Except, I don't think I've ever seen scum snow a town and then lose the game in lylo over it.

So, does this actually happen?
To me quite often. But I generally work out of it. Not always
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #64 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 63, northsidegal wrote:
In post 61, Persivul wrote:If you change your meta so that you're more difficult to identify as town, then yes, you're not playing as best you can as town.
wouldn't deliberately avoiding changing your meta as scum such that you are easier to identify as town be counted as playing towards a future win condition?
It’s more if you’re should be trying to be townread if scum or town. If you tank your town game to help your scum game or vice versa you’re not playing the best you can.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Mafia Discussion”