"Don't look too town as scum"

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Yuchou
Yuchou
Townie
Yuchou
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by Yuchou »

I think there is a need to exactly describe how *too town* we're talking about.

It's fine and good play to get townread as scum, however as the game goes on, if a player was so townread that no one even dared to question his alignment anymore (like, townlocked), and others players that were less townread or even scumread are getting nightkilled, I believe being *too town* as scum is going to backfire.

Everyone not tunneling someone for being a bit erractic will end up looking at you and questioning "so...hmmm, why aren't you dead bro?".

Sure, there's some excuses, like the player in question not being a "threat" to scum, but that only works if the already nightkilled guys were being a "threat" (had presence) or had very different read lists than you.

There are times that someone very town read gets to LyLo even though they are town, so if you're scum you can try to write it off as WIFOM as well, but it's kind of rare and...

I mean, it's
very
suspicious for someone being town read so strongly and early to get to LyLo. You can end up getting lynched only for that reason.

Being town read but not
so much
town read is the best place for scum I would say. Hard to get there though, since it's already a challenge to sound town anyway.

However...I don't think anyone should worry about being too town read as scum, you'll probably end up doing one or two scummy things at minimum.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”