Rocket League Mafia

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Rocket League Mafia

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Majiffy »

If anyone here has Rocket League or would be interested in whacking a ball around with a car while propelling yourself with rocket engines, please watch the following;

I've got a discord server full of Rocket League players and am sourcing other viable mafia players such as YOU! to play with us. You don't have to be good - in fact, it might be more fun if you're not. Also you'll get better with time.

Notes;
The games are set up with even numbers. In order to avoid tie votes, we're going to run our games by distributing a number to each player via rand.org and then determine an IC/Mod player with the next roll. That player will roll for scum and message the mafia player in DM to let them know they are the scum player. The IC/Mod will have no vote and will simply play the game to the best of their ability and reveal the flip after the post-game voting stage.

Please PM me on here if you'd like an invite to our discord channel to join us. It's unlikely I will check in this thread too often as I barely use the site these days, but I do get emails when I get a PM in MS, so I will respond as early as possible.

We have a dedicated server role color for RL Mafia players, so any time you're on you can easily see if there are other players available to queue up a game.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:14 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

ego post

not gonna watch that video at work or commit to this yet but I love Rocket League I just hit Champ 1 in 3s for the first time literally last night
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Majiffy »

There's definitely a huge overlap in the mafia and Rocket League communities which is cool.

Congrats on Champ btw. I'm still struggling in Diamond.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game

Return to “Mafia Discussion”