White Knight
Date Added
3/8/20
Nominator
Boonskiies
Nominated
Weiss Schnee/Krazy
Description

There he was, Weiss Schnee attempting to join a newbie game as an SE, but wait! Oh no! The account hadn’t completed enough games yet. Adorable, who is essentially at L-1 with no way of getting out of a 250+ page game late into the game replaces out. “Here’s my chance!” Weiss Schnee thought before taking the slot just to die in. Little did he know, no longer did people want to lynch the slot after he came in.

Weiss Schnee ended up lasting 5+ days and immediately became locktown in the eyes of the game despite there being no mechanical reasoning for him to be town. Scum were immediately deflated, as they talked about how replacements can really just ruin games. Weiss Schnee took the entirety of the mechanical puzzle, and solved, and was the town leader from the moment they joined. The next days after, multiple scum lynches started happening. Had it not been for a Weiss Schnee joining, I’m not sure I could say this would have been a town victory. Day 9, 5 players left, 1 scum, the town finally hit the final scum, and the town are victorious. High level town play, late entry into the game, flipped the entire gamestate, this is a White Knight Nom if I’ve ever seen one.
I was totally convinced this slot was scum until Weiss obv towned all over the place. I don’t have a lot to add, but this deserves White Knight.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

Moment of Brilliance
3/13/20 Alisae Titus
--
Gobbles
--
Krazy (Sherlock head of Sherlock and Watson)
--
OkaPoka
--
Ankamius
Ali v Titus Town clearly wanted to win more over scum here and I feel like these 5 players played significant parts in making sure town actually got the win.
Titus was the town treestump and was a strong townleader
Gobbles and OkaPoka played a strong towncore that gave little to no leg room for scum to actually work in and create lynches
Krazy (Sherlock head of Sherlock & Watson) continued to lead lynches onto scum
and Ankamius closed out the game by hardpushing the last scum for the win.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

Kodak Moment
3/13/20 Alisae TrueSoulEnergy Ali v Titus TSE's main contributions in this game that made the game enjoyable was D1 he decided to "Spin the Wheel" because he randed Vengeful and wanted to die. What ended up happening was, because of how he announced everytime he was going to Spin The Wheel, it turned into a massive meme that made the game very enjoyable to just be in. Mostly because he would say "Its time to SPIN THE WHEEL" and I would make a funny meme out of it. Most people didn't like TSE doing this behavoir at first, but as he kept on doing it more, more people started to enjoy it. It goes to show that mafia can't really be a game thats just 100% serious 100% of the time. You need something fun happening in it, because at the end of the day, Mafia is just a game. TSE made the game feel less tense because he was taking an action to make the game bright and fun in a super serious game.
I feel like I could rant in circles forever while writing this nom up because I'm stoned atm, but yeah here we go
GTKAS
| here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I feel like I did more, or at the very least equal to a good amount of those players, including a full day 1 solve, but I digress.

I was even able to successfully have Titus town read me from Day 1.

I had like one split incorrect read, with Hectic/AF, but I stated one of them was scum anyways, and had RR the day before.

Idk. I don’t know if I agree with that one like that.

You even clearly thought I was a Mason in scum chat.

The duck even quoted my “scum should always kill Boon” sig, again, I digress.
Last edited by Flavor Leaf on Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

Game Of The Year
3/13/20 Alisae Professor Moriarty (the worst + something_smart) Ali v Titus While yes, this game was a town stomp because scum didn't exactly bring any game to the table and town did, this game doesn't represent that to me, because my name is Alisae, and I am the loser in this game, so I don't want to talk about it.
Instead, I want to point out that this was a very fun game for all players involved (except the scum wins who were tilted that they didn't have a team because we're the losing team)
The playerlist is the reason for this.
90% of players in this game, had at least some kind of contribution to the game to make it fun, and had fun.
And the environment for it goes to show, while it was a super tense mafia game sometimes, othertimes it had light hearted "let's just have fun" and thats very important to have in mafia games.
Having this feeling of being reminded "hey, this is just a game, so its important to try to have fun" is very important, and this game I feel like is a prime example for it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

Rising star
3/13/20 Alisae Farkran Gets nightkilled n1 for being op
When he gets to pop off as town, he destroys scumteams
Apparently, he's also pretty good at scum too
Also he has a 100% win rate as of writing this as of what 9 games? Data pool might be small but thats not bad.
idunno, what more could you ask for tbh. He has a really refreshing playstyle that I haven't seen in years.
GTKAS
| here.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

TY for the Support Alisae! ^_^
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

thank you for the enjoyable and rememberable moment!
GTKAS
| here.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 80, Alisae wrote:
Rising star
3/13/20 Alisae Farkran Gets nightkilled n1 for being op
When he gets to pop off as town, he destroys scumteams
Apparently, he's also pretty good at scum too
Also he has a 100% win rate as of writing this as of what 9 games? Data pool might be small but thats not bad.
idunno, what more could you ask for tbh. He has a really refreshing playstyle that I haven't seen in years.
Just noticed this, thanks Alisae <3

I hope to live up to this nomination even if i end up not winning it. I love this game and i love a lot of players that i first met on this site, some of which i am also proud to call friends. I wish to improve, enjoy and make other people enjoy playing with me. Despite not being always pleasant, that's because of the passion and effort i put into trying to get my team to a victory, whichever it is.

Once i have seniored enough games in my portfolio, i also hope to become a significant part of this community, inside and outside of fm games. Thanks to everyone who believes in me.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 75, Amrun wrote:
In post 73, Boonskiies wrote:
White Knight
Date Added
3/8/20
Nominator
Boonskiies
Nominated
Weiss Schnee/Krazy
Description

There he was, Weiss Schnee attempting to join a newbie game as an SE, but wait! Oh no! The account hadn’t completed enough games yet. Adorable, who is essentially at L-1 with no way of getting out of a 250+ page game late into the game replaces out. “Here’s my chance!” Weiss Schnee thought before taking the slot just to die in. Little did he know, no longer did people want to lynch the slot after he came in.

Weiss Schnee ended up lasting 5+ days and immediately became locktown in the eyes of the game despite there being no mechanical reasoning for him to be town. Scum were immediately deflated, as they talked about how replacements can really just ruin games. Weiss Schnee took the entirety of the mechanical puzzle, and solved, and was the town leader from the moment they joined. The next days after, multiple scum lynches started happening. Had it not been for a Weiss Schnee joining, I’m not sure I could say this would have been a town victory. Day 9, 5 players left, 1 scum, the town finally hit the final scum, and the town are victorious. High level town play, late entry into the game, flipped the entire gamestate, this is a White Knight Nom if I’ve ever seen one.
I was totally convinced this slot was scum until Weiss obv towned all over the place. I don’t have a lot to add, but this deserves White Knight.
+1

100%!

nth
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 67, Weiss Schnee wrote:
Paperback Writer
Date Added
3/1/20
Nominator
Krazy/Weiss Schnee
Nominated
Boonskiies
Description
A delightful homage to the collected works of William Shakespeare
nth
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Moment of Brilliance
3/14 gobbledygook BBmolla, EspressoPatronum, gobbledygook Mainstream Mafia II These three players were a masonry that influenced the game and greatly contributed to the town win. The masonry is largely responsible for 5/6 mafia deaths and also seriously hampered the cult in the later half of the game including correctly calling out the cult leader two days for the cult imploded after a clever gambit by one of the masons. Without this masonry group, this game has a very different outcome. You can see in the masonry chat the level of effort these players put into figuring out the game analyzing the flavor and coordinating their night actions to cast a wide net that the antitown factions could not escape.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

fixed
there's also boon's abomination of noms that also need to be fixed but those can be fixed later by duckie
GTKAS
| here.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:17 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 86, gobbledygook wrote:
Moment of Brilliance
3/14 gobbledygook BBmolla, EspressoPatronum, gobbledygook Mainstream Mafia II These three players were a masonry that influenced the game and greatly contributed to the town win. The masonry is largely responsible for 5/6 mafia deaths and also seriously hampered the cult in the later half of the game including correctly calling out the cult leader two days for the cult imploded after a clever gambit by one of the masons. Without this masonry group, this game has a very different outcome. You can see in the masonry chat the level of effort these players put into figuring out the game analyzing the flavor and coordinating their night actions to cast a wide net that the antitown factions could not escape.
nth

I get that it’s us but I enjoyed my masonry with Gobbles so thoroughly I can’t stop townreading him.
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

White Knight
3/27/20 Alisae Churros Mini Normal 2124 he replaced in
he identifies scum
gets it lynched
does it again
and wins the game
what more could you ask for.
GTKAS
| here.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 89, Alisae wrote:
White Knight
3/27/20 Alisae Churros Mini Normal 2124 he replaced in
he identifies scum
gets it lynched
does it again
and wins the game
what more could you ask for.
nth
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:13 am

Post by chkflip »

/ego
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 11:33 am

Post by davesaz »

Paperback Writer
May 19, 2020 davesaz SirCakez Jigsaw's Revenge All the creepy dialogue and imagery of the Saw movies, complete with diabolical traps and gruesome outcomes, right here wrapped up as a game of Mafia. I loved it all from the first glimpse of a role pm right to the very end.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Jingle »

Paperback Writer
May 19, 2020 Jingle SirCakez Jigsaw's Revenge I don't like the Saw franchise. With that said, dave is absolutely right. This game fully encapsulated the spirit of Saw. You can see how much effort went into the design of each individual trap (all 21 of which referenced the movies), the neighborhoods being flavor accurate, the scumteam having both flavor accurate neighborhood membership AND town fakeclaims with neighbor accurate flavor, a sense of urgency that the pace of the game set that was in keeping with the horror theme, and even a role that got to write additional flavor that made sense in the world of the game. Say what you will about the rest of the game, but the flavor was 100% on point and crazy detailed.
This is a Parachute.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 1:46 am

Post by pisskop »

/ego
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 92, davesaz wrote:
Paperback Writer
May 19, 2020 davesaz SirCakez Jigsaw's Revenge All the creepy dialogue and imagery of the Saw movies, complete with diabolical traps and gruesome outcomes, right here wrapped up as a game of Mafia. I loved it all from the first glimpse of a role pm right to the very end.
Seconded (is this the correct way to vote for an already nominated setup/flavour?)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 95, Almost50 wrote:
In post 92, davesaz wrote:
Paperback Writer
Seconded (is this the correct way to vote for an already nominated setup/flavour?)
We don't necessarily track this type. It's fine for commentary.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Jingle »

Yeah, nth's don't really matter unless you do another write up. TBF, that's mostly because the judges have to read all of the nominated games to weigh in on a category and shouldn't just be judging based on who nommed.

I'm sure Cakez appreciates the sentiment though!
This is a Parachute.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Goodfellas
6/1/20 northsidegal skitter30
The Limit Does Not Exist (lilith2013 + Something_Smart)
Mini 2136 | City That Never Sleeps There was really just never any point in this game where the scumteam was threatened. They made excellent usage of daytalk, strategizing constantly, adapting to situations as they arose and coming up with plans on the fly – all the while keeping in mind the endgame they wanted to craft to ensure their victory. Their mechanical play was as good as it could've been in the setup, spotting a soft and killing the only power role Night 1. Their dayplay was equally good, with The Limit Does Not Exist remaining a unanimous townread through the end of the game and skitter managing to constantly evade being lynched despite massive suspicion towards her.

This game was an impressive display of manipulation, with scum being two of the three highest posters in the game – a rare sight for many games.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by Auro »

I know nth's may not matter much but I do nth! I think they identified the only PR even *before* the PR softed it, which is impressive.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”