Game-Specific S N A Z Z I E S (2021)

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Game-Specific S N A Z Z I E S (2021)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Krazy »

The Game-Specific Snazzies for 2021 I'd like to make in an ongoing manner, and will also remove the 'moderator element' -- in the past I would try to combine awards so if someone was getting multiple they'd know all at once, and other years I tried to avoid letting people get multiple snazzies just because I like to see the love spread around. But I think for ongoing snazzies we can move away from those. I'd like for this thread to be used where anyone can give a snazzy to anyone else, basically for any form of posting or play that gave them good vibes or good feels.

Please don't give a player more than one snazzy for any given game. Other than that, use your best snazzy judgment.

Remember, the snazzies aren't just about "good" or "best" play--they're about celebrating FUN play and GOOD VIBES.

I'll go ahead and establish the following categories to get us started, but you're welcome to add more as we go through the year:
-Funniest traitor crumb
-Funniest fakeclaim
-Best/funniest shitpost
-Best memes (wholistic for a specific game)
-Most wholesome bus

I was thinking about something like "deepest pocket" but giving something like that should only be if it will be found amusing by the pocketee since the snazzies are only about good vibes and good feels. Use your best judgment.

To give a snazzy, use the following format:

I call this S N A Z Z Y the [title], and I characterize it as: [Description]

Who is this [shortdescription?]

[Spoilertext=, align=center, name, img of their currrent avatar]

IMG of gif that symbolizes the Snazzy

---

You can see examples of last year's snazzies here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=85617

There will still be a snazzies ceremony (assuming I haven't imploded again by then) next January for cumulative play!
vote conspiracy

Return to “Mafia Discussion”