I have a stupid question

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4, Datisi wrote:breaking the "play to your wincon" rule is good grounds for a force-replacement, imo.
Agree w this just in general
Post 0 example: depends on context, I’m pretty much w datisi on it
Post 2 example: unfortunately I would have to accept the action without interference because lack of proper information is a thing
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 10, shiki wrote:
In post 7, Enchant wrote:There's exist variants where it could make sense, but no one listed it here yet.
there are plenty of these right;

like if you’re a compulsive night 2 vigilante in a micro and two mafia are alive and an innocent child revealed themself during day two and you feel very strongly that you will be double stacking with the mafia if you shoot the innocent child and! that if you shoot outside of the innocent child you will be just as likely to hit town (thus losing the game) as mafia
Counterpoint: let’s say the mafia go for a random non-IC town. Killing the IC at that point is game-losing. And the mafia might have a solid reason to kill someone that isn’t the IC, the vig can’t say for certain that the IC will always be the mafia NK.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:31 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

I wouldn't call that game-throwing, WIFOM is a valid strategy

Even if it is 100% game-throwing, you have to let the action stand as not doing so does more damage to the game, either by undue mod influence or by compromising a slot by force replacing that slot in a way that modspews it as town
time will end

Return to “Mafia Discussion”