Serious conversation about blacklists

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Serious conversation about blacklists

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Please don’t lock this.

I would really like to understand why my being under a microscope due to recently being petition banned isn’t making any difference wrt to this.

But I’m just at a loss to explain that I have changed and no one ought to have any further issues with me in mafia games.

Unfortunately, my previous threads on this topic have gotten egregiously misconstrued. Please check out my previous games and keep checking them because I really really want to play and I honestly don’t feel I’m really being given a fair shake and I honestly don’t think it’s fair.

I honestly don’t know what else to do anymore. I find I’m never quick enough on the draw to prevent this from continuing to happen. I either miss a pre-in or in by literal seconds and it’s just so extremely frustrating. :/

When I have previously contacted the mods for guidance, they refused to help me at all and I just want a chance to play in games like everyone else on this site. Why can’t I?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by AniX »

Please do not recreate threads that have been locked by the mods.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN

Return to “Mafia Discussion”