Commonly Asked Questions on Mafia Theory

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #78 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:40 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 55, Remembrance wrote: Post #1
LOL. No, I'm clearly town. Are you scum?
What? I'm town, iso me and check again.
Post #2 (if the pressure builds), okay, okay! Can you please clarify: This point, this point, and this point.
post #3 Alright, while I address this accusation, I'm going to remake my case for Player #1 being scum
Post #4 listed reasons player is scum.
Post#5 I think you're a reasonable guy and you have a point, but these points: point 1, point 2, are flimsy and my points are a lot stronger, we can lynch a more probable scum today.
#6 Don't kill me! I have kids to feed! :cry:

Is that about right? Thank you very much! :D
try this. i never get mislynched:

1. "What are you, a fucking idiot?"

2. (Pressure builds) Oh yeah real fucking nice wagon, push that mislynch, fucker, make a run for the title!"

3. Jesus fucking Christ, ive seen crack babies that make more sense than you! Seriously, actual crackbabies!"

4. THATS IT YOU OR ME FUCKER ANY POST NOT VOTING ONE OF US WILL BE CONSIDERED A FUCKING SCUMCLAIM

5. X IS TOWN, Y IS TOWNISH, Z IS SCUM AND THE REST OF YOU GO DIE IN A HOLE
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #104 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:41 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 102, LicketyQuickety wrote:My question is, If you had to give your own personal philosophy on how you approach the game of Mafia in general, in the simplest terms, what would that look like? My game and playstyle are currently horrendous and I just need something to point me in the right direction.

Check my wiki, but basically the idea behind my playstyle is to get good at reading peoples' emotions. Then you just have to push them into an emotional state.

It's alot harder than it sounds unless you're pretty good at judging emotion, and frankly once people get used to you it's hard to make them emotional. Plus it's extremely tiring over the long-term.

My current approach to Mafia involves not playing.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew

Return to “Mafia Discussion”