Describe the Playstyle Above You

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

Crypto:
Spammer. Fails to catch obvious scum. Ruins traps.

Suggested: Policy lynch asap.

Edit: not really a policy lynch..but yes overall quite poor. Needs to grow as a player. Definitely has potential. Keep at it. Greatest attribute is his activity, but needs to focus it into being more constructed rather than excessive fluff, allowing others(scum) to hide behind the scenes.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:06 am

Post by Benmage »

crypto wrote: So in turn my critique of you: From the few games I've seen and the one I've participated in, you are a downright terrible player, a hypocrite, and a troll both in-game and now in the discussion sub-forum. Certainly someone whose /in would mean my /out.
:roll:

I dont really care about the excuses. Whose the scum who said to keep me alive? SpyreX, sure he had my # because he was the only one talking sense, probably one of the better players in that game, both in experience and skill and endgame discussion said all your talk about my "anti-town" behavior held no weight...so sorry if newbs cant read between the lines. I nailed SC as scum D1.

Reck lost that game by failing to state a fishy (ooo pun) claim correctly.

Regardless if i saw you, i wouldnt /out...theres way worse players on this site, i also like giving people 2nd turns (which has turned out well) (as long as they aren't blacklisted, avoid at all possibility people)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:09 am

Post by Benmage »

Vi wrote:.

Vi:
One of the better players here on this site. I look forwarded to playing games with her. If i'm scum and shes not, i'm worried. Shes just plain logical. Posts well...balanced, smart, doesn't tunnel, is active. Replaces in well. Too many praises. (Sees through my
occasional
abrasiveness)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh lol :oops: :oops: I'm such an idiot.. Pming u earlier to let bygones be bygones was a mistake. I should've checked d.o.b first before wasting my time. 1992... :roll:

gogo maturity.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:50 pm

Post by Benmage »

^scum partner ftw
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:22 am

Post by Benmage »

xRECKONERx wrote:Benmage:

gets emotional, easy for scum to mislynch
When has this ever happened?

XReckX: Can't read his own PM.

Zing :P
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216

Return to “Mafia Discussion”