Describe the Playstyle Above You

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:29 am

Post by crypto »

Vi: Haven't played with him, but I've read bits of his games and I'd have to second Seraphim's "Smart and verbose" judgment. Also, he has a
girly
name.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:08 am

Post by crypto »

Shaft.ed and Vi aren't established? :lol:
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:33 am

Post by crypto »

Thank you for proving our point. :twisted:
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by crypto »

James Joyce.

But more interesting. Somewhat lacking in plot and structure, though. He should work on that.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:19 pm

Post by crypto »

:lol:

I'm also a (fiction/novel/projects that never get finished) writer, and I don't post walls of text. :P
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:09 pm

Post by crypto »

Goatrevolt is a durn snake.

I mean it. It's worth the thread resurrection.

*wanders off, blowing steam out nose, ears, and vacant eye sockets*
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by crypto »

Finally.

Bigmc109
—a little too cautious as a scum player, but very good at ... well, ack. Horrible memory. He got two townies lynched, one via fake cop claim after he got found out, and bought his buddies a whole lot of time (i.e., all of days 2 and 3).

(Edited for clarity and snip-snip of general idiocy.)
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:26 am

Post by crypto »

Benmage wrote:
Crypto:
Spammer. Fails to catch obvious scum. Ruins traps.

Suggested: Policy lynch asap.

Edit: not really a policy lynch..but yes overall quite poor. Needs to grow as a player. Definitely has potential. Keep at it. Greatest attribute is his activity, but needs to focus it into being more constructed rather than excessive fluff, allowing others(scum) to hide behind the scenes.
Hi. That was a bad game, but I had both remaining scum pinned midway through day 3 despite everything. I don't object to constructive criticism but you spammed that game and you played deliberately anti-town, and you know it, so don't be an asshole and try to weasel your way out of it by attacking the players who actually took a shot at giving scum a run for their money. You literally did nothing useful all game and if you read the scum QT you'd see that at least one of them actually wanted to keep you alive because you were a huge detriment to the town and a sure mislynch target in LYLO.

RECK was obvious town by day 4, especially after the deaths of LF and DRK, and he might have looked suspicious but your decision to join up with scum against your win condition and mislynch just because he mixed up what was obviously a complex role was absolutely idiotic, and you deserve an enormous amount of the blame for the loss just for that action, let alone the chaos your intentionally awful play (I refuse to believe anyone can be that horrible a townie without intending it) created from the very start of day 1.

So in turn my critique of you: From the few games I've seen and the one I've participated in, you are a downright terrible player, a hypocrite, and a troll both in-game and now in the discussion sub-forum. Certainly someone whose /in would mean my /out.

(Cough, wheeze.) MME is really good though. Lots of good content in a small amount of posts, something I need to learn.

RF is a pro alt hunter.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:20 am

Post by crypto »

I don't know about playstyle, but the best thing about zoraster is he can't possibly mod a game that
doesn't
have a wicked awesome setup.

Ben, again, you played horribly. You are even worse at isolating your emotions from your scum hunting than I am. We both called SC out as scum day 1. Great. Other than that, you sat on your ass and made irrelevant,
ad hom
, and OMGUS attacks all game, and then when I got on your case you pointedly refused over and over again to defend yourself and instead randomly called me a spammer. The same can't be said of me or of RECK or of whoever you plan to dump the blame on next.

RECK was obvious town in LYLO. He had a complex role. Big deal. If you're going to troll this thread, stick with one person to blame (i.e., me, not him). It will look better for you. Say what you will about your gut read on SC, but instead of just knocking him off you lynched RECK instead, which was inexcusably obtuse of you. You handed scum the mislynch on the silver platter.

Spyre played very well. That has nothing to do with the fact that you were a huge liability starting probably on page 3 or 4 of the thread. Your actions were the epitome of anti-town.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by crypto »

Also one of the most unjustly arrogant players who's ever played.
No, that would be me.

The first sentence, too, but that's beside the point.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by crypto »

^ Likes wagons. Good at faking power role. :( (At least I failed to pick up on it.) Seems to be a really popular scum target for mislynching. Doesn't know when he's being trolled on Epic Mafia.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”