Describe the Playstyle Above You

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:53 am

Post by dramonic »

Zazie plays like a vicious dog. She finds someone she doesn't like, then doesn't let go until either her or the victim dies. She also quote and answer every single post in the game.

This based solely on Chzo
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:31 am

Post by dramonic »

ortolan wrote: ZazieR always comes across as town, I believe is very hard to get lynched. Likes to post sequences of ~10 posts at a time, all with different points as they occur to her.
So very true.

I have no clue how Korts plays.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:44 am

Post by dramonic »

Wicked: Question question question question question. Oh wait, you need my opinion? err... question!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:57 am

Post by dramonic »

Seems to often end up with a DV and die as town...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by dramonic »

Hard to follow @_@
I'm a hoot

Return to “Mafia Discussion”